dad luv'd disney

alohacousin

Disability is a matter of perception. If you can d
I have been away from the boards for quite awhile, 2003 was not pleasant. December 21st my father past away from a 7 yr battle with prostate cancer. I have always been very close to him. He started taking us in 1972 at the polynesian and continued to go every year till I was grown then took me and the grandkids. He had always wanted his ashes sprinkled in disney. I always thought this was a joke until he developed cancer but was asked more and more. I said yes but I am sure you are not allowed. Any suggestions? His ashes were sent to me and we will at the least take on a trip to disney. Is this strange or what?

::MickeyModad

I'm sure that this is done fairly often. However, I would not want to notify Disney in advance or ask permission. I would imagine that unless you were trying to do this in the Castle Courtyard as a formal ceremony noby would even be aware of it until after you were done.

Haven't decided on disney or In Naples Florida where he spent the winter months.hmmm.... a few months to decide. Thank you for your reply:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter