DAH tickets, physically needed or not?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
If one was to purchase last minute tickets to DAHs from a broker, are the tickets electronic? Can you just link them to your MDE or do you have to have a physical ticket to enter?

I have never bought DAH tickets anywhere but from Disney (for the AP discount), but you can link them to your MDE and use your MB for entry.

I have never bought DAH tickets anywhere but from Disney (for the AP discount), but you can link them to your MDE and use your MB for entry.
Well I have no idea if we would do one or not next week, but I thought I would ask. I have seen them for sale from brokers other than Disney.

You do not need physical tickets to enter DAH but I have no idea about purchasing from a broker. Is it from someone that is known to sell other tickets? I would research well

We bought ours from Tickets At Work and they took a few days to arrive: they sent us physical tickets. They could not give us electronic ones. But after they arrived we just added them to MDE and then used our magicbands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter