Daily spreadsheet with clipart (visual intinerary)

Tallent

DIS Veteran
Years ago a wonderful person shared their excel full trip spreadsheet using clip art. It fit a week on a sheet. I am wrestling with my external HD to get it off of there but so far no luck. We're bringing one of our kids friends and I'd love for her to have a visual of what we're doing each day. Does anyone have this or know what I'm talking about?

Thank you!

Rachel

I'm not sure of the spreadsheet you are talking about. In years past, I used to make a calendar by creating a table with a couple of columns in a MS Word document. It would act like a calendar for the week. I pulled in clipart from the web and pasted it on the table.

Yep I did what Euby says too. Made a table with clip art pasted into the squares for each day so kids could see what was next (we had a tightly planned itinerary).

My last few trips I've gotten a printout of my itinerary from the resort concierge. I love the layout... and not to having to use my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter