DAS changes coming WDW May 20/ DL June 18, 2024

I don't think Disney should be in the business of splitting up families to placate resentful able-bodied people. The whole family having fun together is one of the principles that the parks were founded on. Forcing a person with a disability to ride without their family doesn't sound like equal access to me.

I think this is exactly the situation they’re struggling with and what has brought on these changes. If we remove the term “developmental disabilities” from the equation and just think about this as whether or not someone can wait in lines most of their day without issue (with one or two possible situations where they need to leave a queue) OR if the person needs to avoid lines all together because the line environment is the issue/trigger.

Disney is now asking themselves if someone might be fine in lines most of the day, should they offer a different accommodation instead of the one that allows them to avoid stand-by lines all together. This is where the “return to line” comes into play, for people who may possibly have to leave some lines but will be fine in other situations.

I do not however think this decision should be made on specific diagnosis but instead on the particular needs. Not all people with the same disability have the same needs. I truly hope Disney still focuses on needs over diagnosis when it comes to assigning the type of accommodation.

I think developmental disabilities are just the most obvious “likely won’t be able to handle any lines”situation to Disney. I know there are those who can, but for a lot of people with them it’s near impossible.

For me, developmental disabilities are something that impact almost every second of your day. For example, I could not wait in a line with other guests that’s more than 15-20 minutes MAX at any point in the day without issue. Waiting in a line wouldn’t just possibly lead to me needing to exit the line. It could and has led to me needing to leave the PARK for the DAY. Promptly shortening my day compared to other guests. I know there are other disabilities that can have this impact other than developmental; and this is the situation where I believe and hope Disney will give DAS.

Reaching the point that I have to leave the park altogether has happened to me even with DAS due to excessive lightning lane waits. I now have to make a judgment call on whether the return line is even manageable. We’ve waited for our return window, seen the lightning wait and had to avoid going on the ride until later (or at all) because even that line is too long. This is an issue. This is where I understand Disney needing to make changes. The accommodation is no longer working as intended if this is the situation those who need it are facing.

There were, however, other solutions for this issue and I think Disney took the “easy way out” that would cost them the least. They could’ve added separate return locations for the rides that also have a lightning lane. They could’ve decreased the lightning lanes / Genie+ they sell per day. But instead, they’re making drastic changes to decrease the number of people that qualify for DAS.

I do think there were people who got DAS that didn’t necessarily need it. I know there were liars. I do think they needed to make some changes. I would’ve preferred IBCCES like Universal, personally. Maybe one day we’ll get there though, as I don’t really see how this will decrease abusers. They’ve made it perfectly clear what the liars have to claim they have to get the pass and we all know they aren’t above claiming it.
I honestly think the move is to try to get Genie+ to sell more and make money off those with disabilities, even though the accommodations should be provided at no cost if it is just policy and procedure type stuff like this.

You definitely don't want Universals system.

Maybe one day we’ll get there though, as I don’t really see how this will decrease abusers. They’ve made it perfectly clear what the liars have to claim they have to get the pass and we all know they aren’t above claiming it.
This is what's bothering me. They've basically handed out the script to get DAS for folks that are seeking to abuse it by naming what diagnosis is qualified/preferred. What is to stop someone who abused it before from just saying they/their kids have autism now? Unless they keep a record of why you needed DAS? But I don't think so, I think the system just tracks if you've had it before and that's it?

The example here is the test track loading area. Some places, such as the very middle of a long and windy queue, would not be so easy.

The point several of us are making is that being caught short and urgently needing the bathroom in a queue is less likely to happen when the queues you are joining are shorter. The less time you spend in a physical queue, the lesser the chance of being in that queue when you suddenly need the bathroom.

No one is suggesting you’d be able to wait a little longer and ride first if you’re in the LL queue. I would certainly still have to leave. The point is, I’d be in those queues for significantly shorter durations. Massively shorter over my whole trip. That’s far less opportunity for there to be an accident. Not even considering the more complex logistics of exiting from the middle of a long, packed, two hour queue.

I hear your point that it's easier to exit a shorter line than a longer one. But, really, you can still exit long queues if needed. There are emergency exits throughout long queues, and a lot of them are set up so that you can exit. It would be dangerous if there were no exits at all. What if there was a fire or medical emergency?

Outdoor queues are obviously the easiest to exit. If you get to the end of the outdoor switchbacks in Pirates, just duck under the ropes. Same with the outdoor portion of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train or Splash Mountain/Tiana. Some indoor queues are very spacious, like Soarin'. I think a lot of newer attractions are developed to be wide enough to accommodate scooters and such, and that should make it easier to turn around.

That said, perhaps another accommodation Disney can provide is some information on each ride on how to exit if you do have a bathroom emergency.

Anyway, it sounds like you hate to hear this, but it still sounds like the real accommodation people with bathroom issues need is the ability to easily leave a line and rejoin it. The only advantage to DAS there is having to exit from a shorter line. That really isn't a good reason to provide DAS, in my opinion. Again, as a person with IBS-D, I think the Return to Line privilege is exactly what is needed... but, to your point, information or guidance on how to leave a line would also be very helpful! Especially if you're not familiar with a particular queue!

OK, but that wasn’t my question.

If DAS isn’t available for you any longer, and since leave and return won’t work for you, what accommodation would work for you?

I have IBS-D, diagnosed, and I have had to leave Disney lines before. The cast members have always been super accommodating and helpful. I'm glad, however, that they will soon have an official policy to allow people to return to the lines. I look forward to hearing more details n it.

Here is what I don't understand: How DAS is supposed to help someone like me. I never applied for it because it doesn't help. Whether a line is 80 minutes long or 20 minutes long, if I get the urge to go, I need to leave ASAP. I can't just finish out a 20 minute line and ride an attraction and then go to the bathroom. No way. So, DAS doesn't seem like a good accommodation for someone like me. If you have a condition like me and need to be able to leave and use the bathroom and any time, then being able to RETURN to the line is really the best accommodation possible! I'm so excited about it. Getting a shorter line doesn't make sense. Returning to the line makes sense!

For example, one time I was at Test Track and got all the way to the loading area.... and then had to leave. It didn't matter that I had no more wait in front of me. I had to go. I told the cast member at the loading area. They directed me to the nearest bathroom and also showed me where I could knock to be let back in, and they took me right back to the loading area! It was perfect and exactly what I needed.
What would work best for me is what I’ve previously been able to do - I check in and receive a return time, and after that return time has passed, I am able to access the attraction when it works for my bladder. Sometimes that’s right away at the return time, and sometimes it’s not.

When I am staying properly hydrated - which I try to do in Florida for obvious reasons - I am in the bathroom every 15-30 minutes. Sometimes more often than that. If I get in a line that’s 90 minutes long, I’m going to need to leave that line between 3 and 6 times. Requiring me to navigate a queue that is not designed for exits and returns, make my way to the nearest restroom, trek back, somehow find my party (not to mention that I also often travel solo…)… not only will that add a significant amount of time and exertion to my experience as compared to those who don’t need this accommodation, it’s also DEHUMANIZING to force someone to perform their disability again and again.

Put me in a room that has nothing but a place for me to wait and a bathroom, I don’t care. I’m not asking for a “shorter line” as Becky keeps accusing so many of us of doing. I’m asking to be able to wait just as long as everyone else but to be able to do so in a way that doesn’t degrade me or parade me repeatedly in front of crowds of people. I know my body - I’ve been in it for a very long time - and I know when, after my return time, I will likely be able to make it long enough to experience an attraction before I immediately head to another bathroom.

This is what's bothering me. They've basically handed out the script to get DAS for folks that are seeking to abuse it by naming what diagnosis is qualified/preferred. What is to stop someone who abused it before from just saying they/their kids have autism now? Unless they keep a record of why you needed DAS? But I don't think so, I think the system just tracks if you've had it before and that's it?

They said that if someone lies about having a condition to get DAS, they are eligible for a lifetime ban.

The problem is that it makes going to WDW with a group pointless. DAS becomes useless if my party has to split up. Those with the person with DAS would be on completely separate schedules than the rest of the group; why would you even go to Disney together then, if you couldn't experience the parks together?
I think Disney has realized they don’t have the capacity to accommodate every guest who qualified and the extended family and friends they prefer to travel with. They appear to be trying to limit to a small group— presumably they expect that the rest of the larger group can wait in line and board around the same time and resume their day together after the ride, or they can rotate taking turns with the member of the party who truly needs the DAS access. If they trim the size of the DAS party they can continue to allow more individuals with more conditions to qualify (and it also disincentivizes misusers who can wait but prefer not to and won’t use the DAS system if all their party can’t join).

That sounds like Genie+ to me. If an existing service meets your needs, I'd recommend using it!
[/QUOTE]
Great now i get to pay for an accommodation that others get for free. What if i have to leave that line? When my flares hit, there is no time to notify a CM of what is happening. At least if given a set number of times i can join the LL I'm not out money if i have to leave.
I think what some people don't seem to realize is that for many of us, with bathroom needs, it a need to go NOW. There is no flagging down a CM. It is run and pray.

Can you please provide a link or more info on where you see this data?
I think they mean this case that included studies from industrial engineers:

https://casetext.com/case/al-v-walt-disney-parks-resorts-us-inc-1

“Mr. Laval, as well as a current Disney industrial engineer, testified about a "Tester Study" in which testers used certain ride passes—DAS, FastPasses, or readmission passes—to experience as many attractions as possible during a three-day period. The results showed that testers with DAS experienced, on average, 45% more attractions than those without DAS. On one of the days, the non-DAS testers waited in queues on average a total of 255 minutes or more than 4 hours, whereas the DAS testers only waited in line on average total of 107 minutes, or just under two hours. As a result, Mr. Laval concluded that the Tester Study showed that guests with a DAS can experience more rides and attractions—as the evidence showed, at least 4 or 5—with much less waiting than guests who do not have a DAS card.”

“The Disney Industrial Engineering team performed an "incremental analysis" study in 2015 which highlights the impact on wait times for the vast majority of guests at the Disney parks. The team measured the impact on wait times if every guest with a DAS pass were given one to three readmission passes, as well as the impact if the percentage of guests with DAS passes were to increase by one or two percent. As more guests enter the FastPass line, the standby line will be slowed as more guests from the FastPass line are put onto the ride to keep that line moving quickly, since guests wait times are limited to around 15 minutes or less in the FastPass line. The "incremental analysis" study showed that the wait times increased significantly for all guests across the board when guests with DAS were given one or more readmission passes. Specifically, if every DAS guest were given two more readmission passes, the standby wait time at the popular Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride would increase by 39 minutes, from 69 to 108 minutes. The wait times would also increase more significantly if the percentage of guests with a DAS increased, a scenario Disney anticipated as more guests learned about the increased benefits, based on similar problems and abuses that developed with the GAC program. Thus, for example, if all DAS guests were given two readmission passes for their party, a 1 % increase in daily DAS users would cause the standby wait time at Seven Dwarfs Mine train to increase by nearly an hour, from 69 minutes to 124 minutes. Similarly, there were significant increases in wait time for the other popular rides the industrial engineering team studied.”

That sounds like Genie+ to me. If an existing service meets your needs, I'd recommend using it!
Great now i get to pay for an accommodation that others get for free. What if i have to leave that line? When my flares hit, there is no time to notify a CM of what is happening. At least if given a set number of times i can join the LL I'm not out money if i have to leave.
I think what some people don't seem to realize is that for many of us, with bathroom needs, it a need to go NOW. There is no flagging down a CM. It is run and pray.
[/QUOTE]
What would you do if there is a line for the bathroom? Or if you get stuck on a ride and can’t exit?

If DAS isn’t available for you any longer, and since leave and return won’t work for you, what accommodation would work for you?
Honestly i like Koszmok's suggestion of a set number of options to join the LL. That would at least give me a fighting chance.
Basically, a modified Genie+

Say 5 Lightning Lanes per day, they could even set it up where say the second lightning lane return time is based on the standby of the first use. For example, I go to get on Space Mountain at 9:00 and the standby time is 30 minutes, then the next lightning lane return time would be for 9:30 or after.

I honestly think the move is to try to get Genie+ to sell more and make money off those with disabilities, even though the accommodations should be provided at no cost if it is just policy and procedure type stuff like this.

You definitely don't want Universals system.
Oh trust me, I fully believe they’re trying to increase the Genie+ sales and I understand from their perspective as a business that they weren’t going to decrease how many paying customers they help in that line over those with disabilities, however it looks terrible when they choose to prioritize sales.

I personally want IBCCES because I’m already registered and I think it would be way better for all theme parks to just have one agreed upon system but I understand others have struggled with the IBCCES process for various reasons.

I didn't say it was equivalent. There are people on here who said they cannot stand in LONG lines due to some medical issues. For example, some people said their medical conditions make them susceptible to overheating, so they can't stand in long lines outside. So, for them, they can still buy Genie+ to use LLs. There is nothing keeping them from doing so.

For people who need flexibility, there will now be a line return option. We don't have the details on that yet. My guess is that, if you need to leave the line due to a medical condition, you may be eligible to return to the same ride later and use the LL. So, for people who need flexible return times, they MAY be able to get that with the line return option. We don't know yet because Disney hasn't released those details.

However, it sounds like some people will find their needs accommodated with the line return option. If what they need is just shortened wait times, they can still buy Genie+. Some people might benefit from both, buying Genie+ but also using the line return option.

One thing is clear, though: DAS is meant for people with pretty severe developmental disabilities. I think we all have people in our lives whom we know who suffer from extreme disabilities and can even get violent around others as they wait in long lines. DAS is meant for them. For others, there will be many other accommodations available to meet their needs. For flexibility, there will likely be a line return option for them. For shorter waits, they can buy Genie+.

Wow, it's not about "audacity." I said I'm glad Disney is offering multiple different accommodations to meet the needs of people with different disabilities and medical conditions instead of just doing a blanket DAS accommodation for almost all disabilities. It's not what a lot of people need.

I'm not trying to speak for everyone in the Crohn's community. Everyone's case is different. My uncle, who is now deceased, had severe Crohn's and had part of his colon and intestines removed and had a colostomy bag. When it filled up, they had to stop whatever they were doing to change his bag. Sometimes, he'd have to be late for things because it would happen right before he left to go somewhere! He couldn't help it, and we just had to be flexible. For him, having a line return option would have been great. When needed, he could have let the line and returned to it later when it was a better time.

My dad has Crohn's as well. His symptoms are not as severe as many, but it's enough to make him nervous during travel. For him, to be able to leave the line and return would make a big difference for his WDW vacation. As I said before, he also has prostate cancer, which causes urgent urinary needs. Being able to leave lines and return would help him there, too.

For me, I don't have Crohn's. I have IBS-D. I can go a few days with no symptoms, but then I get a flare up and have to be near a bathroom for hours. I get little to no warning, so the scariest parts of my WDW trip are usually being on the bus. What if it hits me near the start of the bus ride? I can't wait 20 minutes for the bathroom.

For all of us, we'd benefit most from a line return option. I think it's SUCH a great option for people with medical conditions that require emergent bathroom use. However, shortened lines are not the accommodation I (or my dad or uncle) need. That's why I never applied or DAS. How does a shortened line help me if I get struck with abdominal cramps and need to leave immediately to use a bathroom? It doesn't matter if I have 10 minutes left in line, an hour left in line, or am at the loading area. I need to leave.

If you feel like a shortened line does help your child on your trip, then absolutely you can still buy Genie+ to book LL for shorter lines. But if an issue crops up with a bathroom emergency, won't it also be good for your child to be able to leave the line and later return? I'm just glad Disney is working to accommodate the needs of guests instead of just doing blanket DAS passes for most medical conditions and disabilities. In your case, you may benefit from line return, and now that will be available! And if you still need shorter lines, you can still do that buy getting Genie+. So now you actually have two strategies to help!
Could we please stop saying severe autism or high functioning autism. These are highly offensive to me and a lot of others as an autistic person. Officially there are levels of autism support needs 1-3. We all have autism and our own struggles.

If you do not yourself have autism (or any disability being discussed actually) and you are not that person, then you have no idea what that person is going though with their disability. If you’ve met one person with _______ then you’ve met one person. It is offensive to hear that only the “severe development disabilities” should be eligible for DAS. Who determines how disabled you are? Looking at me you have no idea what level of autism I am or what my issues and problems are with my disability. You don’t see my struggles. Also, you don’t know if or what other disabilities I might have also have. By looking at me or me telling you my level of support needs my autism is categorized as wouldn’t tell you what I need for lines at Disney. That’s why the DAS process is a request for accommodation. You or your caregiver explain what accommodations would work for you and why. Not your diagnosis, not your disease. Thats what I find disturbing about the language in the updated DAS, its very limited.
I'm curious - do you think the likely possibility of an issue occurring would justify DAS? For some disabilities, a flare up might be obvious with warning signs and maybe you know when you wake up if you'd be good the entire day.

But lets say 75% of the time you're OK, 25% of the time with little to no warning you aren't. In your opinion, should you gamble on using the standby line since most of the time you'll be fine, or should you use DAS all of the time to prevent an issue that occurs 25% of the time?

Its difficult imho on where to draw the line.
For disabled people, what is needed can often varies by the day, hour, minute. For disability accommodations you should think about yourself on your worst day. It is better to have it and not need it then have to deal with getting DAS in the middle of a crisis. DAS doesn’t sell out, an eligible person having it does not affect you. Just because you have DAS doesn’t mean you’ll use it, but if you need it then certainly use it. Plenty of times I had moments I didn’t use it because I was able to handle a situation. Others not so much, and some days I’m not able to handle it at all. We are real people.

I personally do not think the abuse is coming from those who need DAS as an accommodation and need to use it either often or sparingly. The abuse is from those who really don’t Ever need it. People who are lying to get it. I also don’t think those who need DAS are some type of ultimate DAS pass using stacking them like crazy advanced user.

Disney should absolutely narrow down who needs the DAS from those who absolutely do not. How, I wish I knew. But, the issue is they have to be careful to not narrow out people with legitimate disabilities who need the DAS. I do like the idea of the return to line for those that would work for, but if you know that will not work for your disability then I would hope Disney will be accommodating to that.

“Mr. Laval, as well as a current Disney industrial engineer, testified about a "Tester Study" in which testers used certain ride passes—DAS, FastPasses, or readmission passes—to experience as many attractions as possible during a three-day period. The results showed that testers with DAS experienced, on average, 45% more attractions than those without DAS. On one of the days, the non-DAS testers waited in queues on average a total of 255 minutes or more than 4 hours, whereas the DAS testers only waited in line on average total of 107 minutes, or just under two hours. As a result, Mr. Laval concluded that the Tester Study showed that guests with a DAS can experience more rides and attractions—as the evidence showed, at least 4 or 5—with much less waiting than guests who do not have a DAS card.”

“The Disney Industrial Engineering team performed an "incremental analysis" study in 2015 which highlights the impact on wait times for the vast majority of guests at the Disney parks. The team measured the impact on wait times if every guest with a DAS pass were given one to three readmission passes, as well as the impact if the percentage of guests with DAS passes were to increase by one or two percent. As more guests enter the FastPass line, the standby line will be slowed as more guests from the FastPass line are put onto the ride to keep that line moving quickly, since guests wait times are limited to around 15 minutes or less in the FastPass line. The "incremental analysis" study showed that the wait times increased significantly for all guests across the board when guests with DAS were given one or more readmission passes. Specifically, if every DAS guest were given two more readmission passes, the standby wait time at the popular Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride would increase by 39 minutes, from 69 to 108 minutes. The wait times would also increase more significantly if the percentage of guests with a DAS increased, a scenario Disney anticipated as more guests learned about the increased benefits, based on similar problems and abuses that developed with the GAC program. Thus, for example, if all DAS guests were given two readmission passes for their party, a 1 % increase in daily DAS users would cause the standby wait time at Seven Dwarfs Mine train to increase by nearly an hour, from 69 minutes to 124 minutes. Similarly, there were significant increases in wait time for the other popular rides the industrial engineering team studied.”
Did he take into account things like taking longer between attractions to accommodate the needs, for those with mobility devices to avoid hitting people.

Thanks for this info. Wow

Exactly. They really need to remove that exact wording from the site sooner rather than later. From what I was always told when “renewing” my DAS, they can see you were registered before but that’s it. I think it would help if they at least include basic information in their system going forward, though.

I’m also worried they’ll be out right rude to people who do have developmental disabilities because they’re assuming a lot of people aren’t being honest.

What would work best for me is what I’ve previously been able to do - I check in and receive a return time, and after that return time has passed, I am able to access the attraction when it works for my bladder. Sometimes that’s right away at the return time, and sometimes it’s not.

When I am staying properly hydrated - which I try to do in Florida for obvious reasons - I am in the bathroom every 15-30 minutes. Sometimes more often than that. If I get in a line that’s 90 minutes long, I’m going to need to leave that line between 3 and 6 times. Requiring me to navigate a queue that is not designed for exits and returns, make my way to the nearest restroom, trek back, somehow find my party (not to mention that I also often travel solo…)… not only will that add a significant amount of time and exertion to my experience as compared to those who don’t need this accommodation, it’s also DEHUMANIZING to force someone to perform their disability again and again.

Put me in a room that has nothing but a place for me to wait and a bathroom, I don’t care. I’m not asking for a “shorter line” as Becky keeps accusing so many of us of doing. I’m asking to be able to wait just as long as everyone else but to be able to do so in a way that doesn’t degrade me or parade me repeatedly in front of crowds of people. I know my body - I’ve been in it for a very long time - and I know when, after my return time, I will likely be able to make it long enough to experience an attraction before I immediately head to another bathroom.
WELL SAID !!!!!!!!!!!

Could we please stop saying severe autism or high functioning autism. These are highly offensive to me and a lot of others as an autistic person. Officially there are levels of autism support needs 1-3. We all have autism and our own struggles.

If you do not yourself have autism (or any disability being discussed actually) and you are not that person, then you have no idea what that person is going though with their disability. If you’ve met one person with _______ then you’ve met one person. It is offensive to hear that only the “severe development disabilities” should be eligible for DAS. Who determines how disabled you are? Looking at me you have no idea what level of autism I am or what my issues and problems are with my disability. You don’t see my struggles. Also, you don’t know if or what other disabilities I might have also have. By looking at me or me telling you my level of support needs my autism is categorized as wouldn’t tell you what I need for lines at Disney. That’s why the DAS process is a request for accommodation. You or your caregiver explain what accommodations would work for you and why. Not your diagnosis, not your disease. Thats what I find disturbing about the language in the updated DAS, its very limited.

For disabled people, what is needed can often varies by the day, hour, minute. For disability accommodations you should think about yourself on your worst day. It is better to have it and not need it then have to deal with getting DAS in the middle of a crisis. DAS doesn’t sell out, an eligible person having it does not affect you. Just because you have DAS doesn’t mean you’ll use it, but if you need it then certainly use it. Plenty of times I had moments I didn’t use it because I was able to handle a situation. Others not so much, and some days I’m not able to handle it at all. We are real people.

I personally do not think the abuse is coming from those who need DAS as an accommodation and need to use it either often or sparingly. The abuse is from those who really don’t Ever need it. People who are lying to get it. I also don’t think those who need DAS are some type of ultimate DAS pass using stacking them like crazy advanced user.

Disney should absolutely narrow down who needs the DAS from those who absolutely do not. How, I wish I knew. But, the issue is they have to be careful to not narrow out people with legitimate disabilities who need the DAS. I do like the idea of the return to line for those that would work for, but if you know that will not work for your disability then I would hope Disney will be accommodating to that.
I agree. I think those of us who need it and experienced DAS with kids with disabilities are shocked that a non disabled kid would ride less. We’ve been to the parks with our older kids and could easily ride 8-10 rides a day during FP+ days.

You do not speak for all people with bathroom issues, and to keep stating your opinion as if it is a fact is disingenuous at best.
I didn't say I speak for all people with bathroom issues. I was responding to a person with ulcerative colitis who felt that DAS was a good accommodation for the condition. I have similar symptoms as people with ulcerative colitis, and I said I don't understand how DAS a good accommodation. When I have to go to the bathroom, I have to go NOW. It doesn't matter if the line is even just 5 minutes long. I need to leave it. The person with ulcerative colitis agreed but said the shorter lines make it easier to leave. I agree that part is true, but I don't think that is a good enough reason to give DAS. I think Disney is right to offer other accommodations for people with conditions like mine instead of a blanket DAS accommodation. That just shows an example of two people who have similar symptoms and both agree they need to be able to leave a line to have quick access to the bathroom. One of the two people says DAS doesn't make sense (and the return to line accommodation is better). The other person wants DAS because it'll be a little easier to leave the line if it's shorter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter