DAS - each visit

RunningRD

Earning My Ears
my son had DAS pass in February - do we need to go through the process each Disney visit ?

As above, if your subsequent visit is more than 60 days after the first, you will need to do the video chat again to renew the DAS. Be prepared to answer the same type of questions again.

As above, if your subsequent visit is more than 60 days after the first, you will need to do the video chat again to renew the DAS. Be prepared to answer the same type of questions again.
What date starts the 60 day clock? Is it the date that you register in advance or the first day you are in the parks?

Advance DAS not important to us so it works for me. Love that Disney gives us the option!
Same. My son wouldn't want to decide on parks or rides ahead of time anyhow. Our trips are so unpredictable. Last week when we were there we went to guest services outside of Epcot before entering the park. It was a quick and easy process. I'm so glad that they give the option of online and in person, whatever works best for the guests.

Same. My son wouldn't want to decide on parks or rides ahead of time anyhow. Our trips are so unpredictable. Last week when we were there we went to guest services outside of Epcot before entering the park. It was a quick and easy process. I'm so glad that they give the option of online and in person, whatever works best for the guests.
I miss the days when we could wake up in the morning and say “Where do we feel like going today?” :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter