das pass at disney

adamlatham smith

Mouseketeer
I have found out that disney has a Das pass for disbility I was wondering if I would qualify for it would qualify for it

My disabilities are mild learning difficulties dyspraxia and also severe flat feet flat feet which means I have no arching them which means I have no arching them and because of this I find it hard to stand for long amount of time

I my case the reason that mild learning difficulties (dyspraxia) I get bit agitated as as my feet Hurt due mobility problems

I find it easer to walk a little bit eg 5 mins then standing still in line for a long amount of time and only walk 5 yads

I find it easer to walk a little bit eg 5 mins then standing still in line for a long amount of time and only walk 5 yads
Also some of the lines are very long like a half mile and that is FP orbstand by so if you can only walk 5 yards then you will need a mobility device

I mean was it not so much walking it is more to do with standing still for long amount of time but walk round a bit do help but still have my limts I prefer to use Das pass rather the pass rather than getting a wheelchair if possible

I mean was it not so much walking it is more to do with standing still for long amount of time but walk round a bit do help but still have my limts I prefer to use Das pass rather the pass rather than getting a wheelchair if possible
ok what is it about the line that you need help with if you answer to this is I can not stand for too long, I can not walk too much then you have a mobility problems and a mobility device will fit your needs.

I would love to pick my accommodation ( and for some, I have to spend money to make things work for me) but he is not what Disney does

While a guest might prefer to have a DAS, many times this is not the appropriate solution.

You have flat feet.
Standing is painful.
Pain gets you agitated.

Best solution to avoid agitation is to avoid pain. Best way to avoid pain? Use a mobility device.

I do not say if flet geeet or leaning disability dyspraxia are in the das pass
DAS is not diagnosis based, therefore Dyspraxia is NOT in the DAS.
Preferring a DAS doesn’t work. You Can Not CHOOSE what you want.
Folks here are trying to help you. To us, it sounds like you can not easily stand in line - the ONLY thing DAS helps with - because you have a Mobility issue.
You should ask at Guest Relations for a DAS. I do not think you qualify.

I do not say if flet geeet or leaning disability dyspraxia are in the das pass
So where is this list becuse thie is not one the DAS is need based not DX based. and like the PP said you have flat feet you can not stand king ( not being able to stand is a mobility problem ) when you stand for a long time you are in pain when you are in pain you get agitated ( your words) thier for you can stop your agitation if you stop your pain you can stop your pain by using a mobility device thier for a DAS is not needed.

As others have said, the DAS is needs based, not diagnosis based. You would need to explain why you cannot wait in a regular queue. A DAS is not a front of the line access. You will still wait in line in the Fast Pass line, up to 20 minutes. You would get a return time, so you are still waiting, just outside of the line. There are also a lot of preshow and loading areas where you will still need to stand for several minutes that are not bypassed by the DAS pass.

As for your flat feet, remember that most people walk 5-8 miles a day at Disney World. There is not a lot of seating. If your feet are painful and you need a place to sit occasionally, a wheelchair or other mobility will be your best option.

Linking this to your email about needing a disability harness to sit in the Magical Express, you'll want to check what rides you can do (many/some require that you can sit upright unaided). And, if you need a wheelchair to get through the airport, you'll likely need a mobility device at the parks (much, much more walking than getting from the plane to the DME).

I was thinking more of das pass that way I can walk and then site down outside lines

You can do that with a wheelchair/ECV - you don't have to stay in it the entire time. Many people "park" it in an area/land and walk within the area/land. Or use the chair as a walker (or actually use a rollator).

I was thinking more of das pass that way I can walk and then site down outside lines

A DAS pass is not appropriate for your needs. As was mentioned, you can use a mobility device to sit down in the queue (all lines are wheelchair compatible or have a way to get Wheelchair/ecv folks into the ride without needing a separate entrance). You don't need to sit in it the entire time you are in the parks. I have a good friend who was just there and has back issues that don't always bother him. He used the wheelchair when he needed it, and just pushed it around when he didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter