Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

It was satisfying, but I think Eric got the worst of it today. It was good seeing Eve back again today.

I know there budget is low but Memphis is the old farm house ....lol

Funny even though Judi played Bonnie and Adrienne she looked old when she was all done up and out of jail. Make up was done different maybe or her hair. I was thinking Marlena is showing her age too not sure if it is her hair or maybe she did something to her eyes she looks different to me too. OR I need new glasses...lol

Nice to see Eve back...I read about her surprise on a spoiler. I wish Demois would never be mentioned again. He is going to become another Daniel.

Victor is back being nasty again...I like it but I don't like it when he said Good to Brady for blackmailing Nicole and to throw her in jail.

Just watched Friday's episode, and the "Memphis" house sure looks like the cabin aka farmhouse. I don't know what the producers/set designers think Memphis looks like but it doesn't have loads of trees like they had at the door. I mean it's a bit flat here, not very cabin like either. That house is not in my 40 year old subdivision, lol.

Did like Victor talking to Brady in the cemetery about how the fight between him and Eric isn't worth destroying their relationship.

Eve and the veil... curious why she chose it. Her outfit (chest up) just didn't go with it.

It always seems like Sami is waiting for someone to say the next line. So many pauses and face she makes is weird to me. That whole scene was strange. They just walk into someone's house? And Sonny gets a big gash and the cops are like ok everyone out. He doesn't seem to care who all these people are and they just leave with Sonny...lol

I know that all this candy and talk about nightmares means Abby's going to have a nightmare...lol

Victor and Brady were funny today when they said did you marry her maybe you forgot. So now she will be the Queen of the house, I think Demois still owned it and was only letting Victor stay there.

Clair makes a great cat , she sure is skinny on camera so I can imagine how small she really is. I know Theo has a big story coming up and what it is. Let's see how it plays out and who is behind it.

Today's show is a stand alone one. Abby's and others nightmares?

We will see some face we haven't seen in awhile that are dead...

Happy Halloween!

Due to the hostage situation in Riverside and the shooting in NYC .. DOOL was pre-empted which I completely understand.

Was anyone able to DOOL today?

Mine records at 1:00 so I just finished watching it. Definitely a dream .

Ben brings Rolf back from the dead, they dig up Serena and Paige.

Serena goes to Chad's and blames him for Ben killing her...it is pretty funny she is carrying a elephant book end . She talks to both of them then kills them with the elephant. There is a whole dialogue.

Paige sees JJ in Horton Square gets mad at JJ about having a girlfriend Lani kills her with a pitch fork. She wants to make out with JJ. She has a one liner about letting him call her Eve. Serena has some good lines too.

Then we have Rolf with Hope and Rafe. He turns her into Princess Gina and has her kill Rafe .

Steve and Kyla were on too , Ben kills her and Ghost Kyla goes and talks with Steve before he knows she is a ghost. He ends up killing Ben.

I was on another message board and they were all cheering Hope to kill Rafe it was pretty funny.

So not sure how tomorrow will start.....

Oh bummer so those of us in CALI that were pre-empted by these horrific tragedies missed it.

I wonder if they will run it again like in the middle of the night?

I could set my DVR.

It was a Halloween episode worthy of the late great James E Reilly! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Did anyone else think Kayla had been bitten by a vampire when she showed up with that scarf around her neck?

Vampire bites and Kayla's scarf were my thoughts. She came in silently (like a bat) after all.

It was an interesting episode. Thought Paige's bell bottoms were ugly, but that's my opinion. Liked Princess Gina.

Actually, I thought the bell bottoms looked chic on Paige , but are they really back? I don't keep up with women's fashion...

My gosh Susan conversation was confusing. I'm going to have to go back and figure out how Elvis died , her baby. I don't remember and if she said it in that talk I totally missed it.

So that was really Will this time? Why didn't Paul see him since he came almost up behind Lucas and Lucas was staring at him.

Not sure why Theo had to have a reason for being at the mansion, can't he come to say hi...lol

The Memphis story is a bust for me get on with it. Where did the Elvis dude go too that was in house with Susan?

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]Susan's "baby" who died is EJ, the father of two of Sami's kids. He died several years ago. I believe he and Sami were married at the time. Susan's little Elvis was sorased into EJ around 2006.

I'm getting old , yes I know E.J was Susan and Stephano ( dressed as Elvis no less...lol) But for some reason I thought she left with a baby, that Kristian stole from her and got back.Then left town with Edmon. Maybe I have my history wrong. Was wondering what happened to that baby , maybe there is no maybe I made it up in my mind...lol

I'm getting old , yes I know E.J was Susan and Stephano ( dressed as Elvis no less...lol) But for some reason I thought she left with a baby, that Kristian stole from her and got back.Then left town with Edmon. Maybe I have my history wrong. Was wondering what happened to that baby , maybe there is no maybe I made it up in my mind...lol
Susan got EJ (the baby version) back from Kristen and she and Edmund moved to England. EJ came back to Salem as an adult in 2006. Susan only has one child that we know of....EJ, little Elvis, Elvis Jr.....they're the same person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter