Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Playing catch up on this weeks episodes.

Abe- he's getting on my last nerves. I realize that his son was shot, but come on. Look at the facts. Hoodie, running, holding an object that looked like a gun (in the dark). what would he have done as a cop? Shot the perp that's what.

Claire- Fainting. Perhaps the girl needs to eat a sandwich. I wish that they'd replace her with someone with a little meat on their bones who doesn't have budging eyes and an airhead mentality. But that's just my gripe.

Susan and Will- I loved when Sami said that EJ was 6'5" and had a British accent. Just pull out pictures, news articles, social media. Show Will the truth.

Just please don't make Claire pregnant. I think they should do an eating disorder story with her she is so thin those bones stick out of collar . She is young I really don't like her acting either or maybe it is her character or both. For that matter Eileen is really skinny too. When I see Susan I almost forget it is Kristen too. Her hands do freaky things too...lol

Heard that Theresa is coming back , will see her in May.

I feel really bad for Paul. It isn't as if he lied for days or months. Really he didn't have to tell him he lied just tell them where Will was.

I read that Theresa is returning and not too thrilled about it. But whatever.

An eating disorder storyline for Claire would work. We haven't seen one of those in a long time. She had better not be pregnant. I saw chatter about that on a different forum. People still think it's Lani. That's what I'm hoping. Claire's acting is horrible. Her fainting was pathetic. The girl needs acting lessons and meet on her bones.

Claire was skinny to start with but I think she has lost more weight recently. Not attractive at all. Maybe she does have an eating disorder.

Abe in Thursday's episode that it wasn't Theo's fault. Um, he triggered an alarm, ran from the cops, was carrying something that looked to be a gun (in the dark), didn't drop it when asked, and had on a hoodie while running. Nope not his fault. :sad2:

Then turning to Chad to assume that the Demara's are behind it. Why not just ask Chad, the one Demara who legitimately cares about Theo.

Sami calling what Susan had done "trackjacker syrim". lol. Hunger Games reference.

John is bugging me. Standing up for Paul. Um,k how about standing up for your step daughter who you have known longer than your son.

Brady hitting Eve. Hope she recorded it. I'd love to see violent Brady get in trouble.

I wish Sami would chill just a little bit.. it was nice to see her with Abe, not screaming at someone. I did feel terrible for her when Will didn't want to see her. It was really mean of Chad and Abby to rub it in.

Has anyone talked to Lucas yet? Kate would have been there in a second. And has anyone mentioned who is watching Sami's kids?

Who was the nun? I didn't get that.

I would've liked to see a reunion between Will & Lucas/Kate before Chad/Abby; even Gabi/Arianna But I guess they are saving that.

I know Abe is upset but did he really think JJ was trying to harm Theo in the hospital room? Just a bit over the top reaction IMHO.

Reactions: NAB
I wish Sami would chill just a little bit.. it was nice to see her with Abe, not screaming at someone. I did feel terrible for her when Will didn't want to see her. It was really mean of Chad and Abby to rub it in.

Has anyone talked to Lucas yet? Kate would have been there in a second. And has anyone mentioned who is watching Sami's kids?

Who was the nun? I didn't get that.

Long time ago Eileen played many characters. One was Susan , a nun and I think a brother. I'm thinking they were all related to Susan. So 4 different roles at one time if you count Kristen.

Yeah they don't say were the other kids are. Heck she has been all over looking for E.J so where were they then. Better yet how did she come up with that duck today , she doesn't live in Salem anymore . Surely she hasn't kept it in her purse since he was in grade 3...lol

I find it very weird that Lucas has not been told , where is he anyway last we saw him he was with Chloe at Doug's place.

Abe was way over the top with J.J at the end of today's show. Some one on another message board reminded me that Abe shot Brady when he was a teenager. It was a mistake. Wonder if they are going to make J.J go crazy . It runs in the family with Laura and Abby.

Brady didn't hit Eve. He raised his fist, but didn't touch her.

The nun's name is Sister Mary Maura. That scene with Kristin was chilling. Her laugh at the end after intimating that EJ is alive was just scary.

Sami calling what Susan had done "trackjacker syrim". lol. Hunger Games reference.

John is bugging me. Standing up for Paul. Um,k how about standing up for your step daughter who you have known longer than your son.

Brady hitting Eve. Hope she recorded it. I'd love to see violent Brady get in trouble.
He didn’t hit her.

Hi, just found this thread and I'm a big Days fan.

As for who is watching Sammi's kids it was mentioned a few episodes ago that they were left with Carrie and Austin.

I too am getting a little fed up with Abe and his sanctimonious attitude about the shooting. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the girl who plays Claire is a bad actress. I usually fast forward through her scenes.

I was pretty excited to see Kristen on the episode though. And am I the only one who feels a little bad for Andre? I kind of like that his character has had a nice guy turn around.

I do not get Abe at all. I know he is worried about Theo but to fire Hope was crazy. This is the beginning of Hope and Rafe's break up.

Sami bring Ben back too is crazy and how the heck did she pull that off. Kate and Will was a nice scene.

Why could Eli see Andre's calls and not Kate's she met with him a lot before the last two she deleted.

At least I'm not ff though much well maybe Claire and Tripp....

Abe accused Hope of protecting JJ because he's family, shouldn't he be removing himself from the case as well since both his son and daughter are also involved? Sounds like he's making unfair and unsound judgement calls in order to get the outcome he wants. An abuse of his position of authority.

“Ciara’s not the same girl who left Salem.” :lmao:

This one is just as stiff as the other one. Her lips move at least.

Rafe and Sami. Oy. On one hand I get it, there’s comfort in the familiar but on the other hand it’s hard for me to understand how someone can be completely in love and just into bed with someone else.

I keep thinking the new Ciara should be a Jan....lol I think it is the hair. And how the heck did Ciara come riding Bo's motorcycle into the square. I thought it was an indoor mall with a dome top that is why we don't see snow in there in the winter.

Speaking of hair I wish Lucas and Kate would cut theirs. Kate is a mess lately.

I keep thinking the new Ciara should be a Jan....lol I think it is the hair. And how the heck did Ciara come riding Bo's motorcycle into the square. I thought it was an indoor mall with a dome top that is why we don't see snow in there in the winter.

Speaking of hair I wish Lucas and Kate would cut theirs. Kate is a mess lately.
Oh, I like Lucas’ hair long.

I don’t remember the Square being indoor, always thought it was outside but yeah, I wondered about driving a bike into it. Technically Hope owns that motorcycle so all she really had to do was tell Ciara it belonged to her and she didn’t have her permission to take it. I guess they’re switching roles with the girls, Ciara will be catty and vindictive and Claire will be sweet and kind now. Don’t like it.

I'm a few days behind (caught up through Monday's episode) and can see that the new Ciara is going to be trouble. Like NAB I can easily envision her being a younger Jan or even Joy. The hair and the attitude for Jan, the similarities to a young Chloe for Joy. Hope is going to have her hands full with this one. Asking to see her motorcycle license, knowing she didn't have one Hope could have been the cool mom and offered to pay for her to get motorcycle riding lessons so she could get her license. But nope. I can see this being an issue. Like how Shawn mentioned over the phone that Ciara sounds like him at that age. Can we say busting through the church at Phillip and Belle's wedding.

Claire, can we please get a replacement. One who isn't so sickly looking. She's extremely skinny, which makes her head look huge, and her eyes huge. It's time for Claire to move on from Theo and onto Tripp. Let Ciara have her victory. I can see Ciara making the moves on Tripp to get back at Claire for the letter.

Sami and Rafe, I was never a huge fan of their's as a couple, but as friends yes. He gets her in the way that Lucas gets her. Rafe will probably return to Hope at some point in 2018. Since Sami's return was only temporary, do we know if Sami will be returning next year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter