Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Plus all those bobby pins in her hair to keep it there , the camera was on that side a lot.
I think that’s some sort of trend. They’ve done it with several of them so it’s got to be purposeful.

Plus all those bobby pins in her hair to keep it there , the camera was on that side a lot.

Sami's whole look right now isn't one of her best. I'd be fine with flannel and jeans, but not leather. Plus the hair. Wear it down or in a ponytail. So something better than bobby pins.

I think every pregnant person on Days should carry a kit to deliver a baby anywhere but the hospital....second one for Abby in a cabin.

Speaking of Horton cabin...I swear the furniture always changes...heck when Lucas lived the the bed was in the living room. What happened to the long table that Daniel did heart surgery on Jen.

Shouldn’t Hope and Rafe just show the Trips picture to the store guy... what kind of cops just go and ask the person.

I think every pregnant person on Days should carry a kit to deliver a baby anywhere but the hospital....second one for Abby in a cabin.

Speaking of Horton cabin...I swear the furniture always changes...heck when Lucas lived the the bed was in the living room. What happened to the long table that Daniel did heart surgery on Jen.

Shouldn’t Hope and Rafe just show the Trips picture to the store guy... what kind of cops just go and ask the person.

Besides carrying a baby delivery kit Abby needs to carry a DNA kit with her. That girl sleeps around and has had 2 who's your daddy storylines.

Lol, yes but this second one is not her fault, :rolleyes1 it's her alter's; Gabby with a "Y". Lol :rotfl:

Ben always plays the scary guy well , I thought Wyatt was a goner. How dumb to have Wyatt just go in and say he did it and walk out. All this in a short time too.

Really getting bored with Ciara’s and Trip. Fast forward that stuff.

Paul saying he was going to unpack the kitchen was weird too , the cabinets are so high.

I know what deal Chad is going to make with Stephan ....not going to like it.

This was Lucas’s last day. I’m sure they will just say he decided to stay there with Allie. Not sure why he didn’t have a scene with Kate or Will.

Are they going to put Eric with Sarah?

Really hating Chad right now, who takes a baby away from his mother...they didn’t even go to the hospital first.

So Leo just waltz’s back in and wants to marry Sonny weird.

So that last scene we saw with Abby and Gabi was Maci’s last scene I believe Kate is back this week playing Abby.

So next story for Eric will be to custody of Holly , I hope they don’t push him to be with Sarah because of this. They really are pushing these too.

I hope Ted brings something to Hope’s storyline . Rafe and Hope really are bad as cops. Julie bringing up the cheating means there will be more cheating... Jordan is coming back just saying.

Ben ...are they going to make him a killer again, I get that vibe ...After Ciara and him become a thing of course.

So Leo just waltz’s back in and wants to marry Sonny weird.

So that last scene we saw with Abby and Gabi was Maci’s last scene I believe Kate is back this week playing Abby.

So next story for Eric will be to custody of Holly , I hope they don’t push him to be with Sarah because of this. They really are pushing these too.

I hope Ted brings something to Hope’s storyline . Rafe and Hope really are bad as cops. Julie bringing up the cheating means there will be more cheating... Jordan is coming back just saying.

Ben ...are they going to make him a killer again, I get that vibe ...After Ciara and him become a thing of course.
I’m furious with Chad and quite frankly, Jennifer and JJ too. I had a hard time with this Abby at first but I really like what she brought to the character and the Abby/Chad dynamic. I’ll miss her.

I knew Leo would come back to haunt Will and Sonny. Not allowed to have any happiness on Days.

I’m thinking there might be some push back from Maggie (or someone else, I can’t imagine who other than Sarah) over custody and it will eventually come out that Eric is Holly’s bio father. (remember the drunk guy at the donor center?)

Ben has straightened two ties, that’s not a good sign, lol.

Reactions: NAB
Abby sure lost that pregnancy belly fast. I mean she gave birth like yesterday and already lost all the weight,

Question- was Kyle Lowder (Rex) visit to Salem only short term? I'm a bit disappointed that he's already gone.

Leo, this return has been hilarious. Still a jerk, but his scenes from earlier this week were entertaining. Especially to Sonny and Will about advising them to not go into the medical profession, lol.

Question- was Kyle Lowder (Rex) visit to Salem only short term? I'm a bit disappointed that he's already gone.

Leo, this return has been hilarious. Still a jerk, but his scenes from earlier this week were entertaining. Especially to Sonny and Will about advising them to not go into the medical profession, lol.

No Rex will be back...he had another engagement when hired back to do.

Abby is back , I missed her so . Glad she realized Stephan is the only one to get her out and he wants Gabby back.

I really want Gabi caught. Why was she dressed for the summer today ?

Wonder if Hope will get together with Ted. I keep forgetting Rafe and her are married..lol

Last edited:
Oh my gosh can this show get any more boring. I fast all of Sonny and Chad . Plus most of Kate and Will. Will doesn’t even have much emotion.

Did watch Abby and Stephan... she didn’t call him Sam once so if I was him I wouldn’t believe her either.

Ben was very smart with Ted but why not just say he didn’t do it if he thought someone was listening.

The whole Rafe/Hope conversation was dumb of course she would want to give Abby the necklace herself. I know it is plot driven but still.

It’s got to get better... right...lol

Oh my gosh can this show get any more boring. I fast all of Sonny and Chad . Plus most of Kate and Will. Will doesn’t even have much emotion.

Did watch Abby and Stephan... she didn’t call him Sam once so if I was him I wouldn’t believe her either.

Ben was very smart with Ted but why not just say he didn’t do it if he thought someone was listening.

The whole Rafe/Hope conversation was dumb of course she would want to give Abby the necklace herself. I know it is plot driven but still.

It’s got to get better... right...lol

I totally agree. I fast forwarded through most of the episode today. I’m also having a hard time getting used to having Kate back I had become so used to Marci Miller

Also, couldn’t they have at least allowed Will and Sonny a little bit of time before bringing back Leo. Did it really all have to occur on the same night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!