Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Begging your brother to convince your girlfriend to say yes, who does that??? It's ridiculous.
Claire, that girl is really something for someone so young. She drives me nuts.
I oddly, actually like Ciara and Ben.

Who begs their brother to help win the girl. At what point do you realize she isn;t into you and cut your losses? MOVE.ON!
I too enjoy Ciara and Ben.

Who begs their brother to help win the girl. At what point do you realize she isn;t into you and cut your losses? MOVE.ON!
A brother that was once a priest and would never push these two together if they came for counseling. Wish they would write him more with past intact.

They made a point of Eric giving Marlena a flyer for another fundraiser, wonder what will happen at this one. They do give a lot of advils .

Yeah, you ask another guy if you should marry the guy who has been cheating on you. No, dummy, you don't marry the guy who has been cheating on you. Ever.

That kiss with Chloe and Stephan was really bad. It looked like he was having his first kiss....but with all this hate between Gabi and him ,they will soon be married ...lol Also thought it was funny Chloe told them to be quiet the kids were sleeping. In that mansion wouldn’t they be far away from the front door.

Is Claire going to turn Haley in?

I really like the scenes between John and Leo today.

There is no way Diana could do all that stuff while Marlena was at the nurses station, even bought macroons and got the drug. Oh and go back and see if she was dead. Nurse would just hand over a card to all rooms right ,even say this said card would open her office and computer. Pretty far fetched.

I didn’t see her have that envelope in her hand coming into the hotel room and why would she run to her safe?

This whole call a lawyer for Haley is so laughable like I mentioned before. Why didn’t Melinda do this instead of put her through nursing school. I know what is going to happen someone is going to marry her so she can stay , Will it be JJ or Trip . My guess it is Trip when he finds out watch Claire did. This girl barely knows these guys but they are all over this.

I think Diana changed that too to make John his father. She sure can do a lot in a short time. Some of her facial expressions are scary.

Sonny and Will getting together had no impact because they were always together.

These scenes must be done in the summer...looking at Rex today he is pretty tanned so is John and Leo...lol

Stephan can’t you see Chloe isn’t in to you.

Funny how quickly they turned Leo into a not so evil, maybe even sympathetic, character.
Diana, blech, can't stand her, and agree on her expressions. How many times can we have changed DNA tests? Are they ever given correct results?? Why do they keep getting left where people can access them LOL, leave your office, lock them in a drawer people.

Reactions: NAB
Only in soapland could the only 3 gay men in town be the least attractive and hunkiest males. Paul was the exception and he’s gone.

I think Diana changed that too to make John his father. She sure can do a lot in a short time. Some of her facial expressions are scary.

Sonny and Will getting together had no impact because they were always together.

These scenes must be done in the summer...looking at Rex today he is pretty tanned so is John and Leo...lol

Stephan can’t you see Chloe isn’t in to you.
The facial expressions combined with the 80’s soap style black and white outfit makes me keep seeing Cruella DeVil.

Funny how quickly they turned Leo into a not so evil, maybe even sympathetic, character.
Diana, blech, can't stand her, and agree on her expressions. How many times can we have changed DNA tests? Are they ever given correct results?? Why do they keep getting left where people can access them LOL, leave your office, lock them in a drawer people.
And why is it these envelopes are never sealed? No doctor reads them either. I’ve never had a DNA test but I have stacks of labs and have NO clue what they actually say. I only know what a doctor has explained to me. Given the rash of false DNA tests in Salem you’d think people would ask to have run while they were in the room, lol.

I love hating Leo, I don’t want them to make him likable. He’s no fun that way.

Only in soapland could the only 3 gay men in town be the least attractive and hunkiest males. Paul was the exception and he’s gone.
I’ve always thought Will was a cute kid but that’s the problem he still looks like a kid. Leo at least is in “soap shape,” the other two need to be hitting the gym.

@wenrob, there ya go, Leo is still swine LOL. He makes for some great comedic conversations with everyone hating him.
Claire, UGH, that girl has got to go!

Wasn't Holly a baby just a month ago? That girl looks almost Ariana's age.
Actually a month ago they had an even older/bigger kid playing her during the custody thing. She should only be about two but the scenes with Nichole they made her out to be younger.

@wenrob, there ya go, Leo is still swine LOL. He makes for some great comedic conversations with everyone hating him.
Claire, UGH, that girl has got to go!
“Uncle Leo” :rotfl2:

It drives me crazy how far they want us to suspend belief. If you’re hooked up to an IV it goes with you and if it is removed it’s not reused. Diane doesn’t think it will be at all suspicious that Marlena is poisoned again and she was the only other person in the room? Not to mention um, hello, Marlena was poisoned! At the hospital no less, why is there no security outside her room?

That was dumb to have them think it was Kristen, really. Diana can leave anytime now...

Well I asked why Eric wasn’t remembered as a priest, they must have heard me..lol I really don’t get Sarah, just break it off with Rex already. Really don’t want to see her with Eric either...heck she slept with Xander too.

Yup they are putting Gabi with Stephan , not sure how she has so much power with Chen. That’s dumb what she going to say Stephan thinks my pillow is ugly. I believe Friday is his last day before they replace him.

Diana is just awful, she is like a cartoon villain. I can't stand how she always stares off in the distance and then has the fantasy scenes. It's just comical.

Diana is just awful, she is like a cartoon villain. I can't stand how she always stares off in the distance and then has the fantasy scenes. It's just comical.
I’m thinking they want her to be over the top? Or she is just so old school soap actress she knows no other way. They even dress her old school soap.

I don't normally post on here but have been watching Days since the late 60's, so a huge fan. The odd faces Diana makes made me think of Sandra Bullock in 28 Days when they re-enact the Soap Opera for her roommates departure. If you have never seen the movie that scene for the faces is worth it. The actress she is mimicking is Judith Chapman - Diana Colville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter