Daytime Visit During Christmas Week Using Express Pass

Shanti

Momketeer
We'll have several hours available on December 29th after disembarking from our cruise ship in Port Canaveral in the early morning, and before catching our MCO flight in the late evening. I was thinking of spending several hours at one of the Universal theme parks, using a pre-purchased Unlimited Express Pass.

Logistics considered, we'd probably have about 6 full hours at the park. Do any of you Universal vets think we could get much touring done with an Unlimited Express Pass in that amount of time midday during Christmas week? We've never been to Universal before, but really want to have some fun on this post-cruise day. The tickets/pass combo would be quite expensive, but worth it to me if we'd have a fun day. Opinions? Which park would be best for this, if you think it could work?

That's a rough time to go for your first visit...the whole week is wall to wall people everywhere. Express will be required to see anything but the lines will still be there. It won't matter which park you go to...both will be slammed. Check the website and see which park interests you most and concentrate on those attractions you want to do.

I think with the security lines, parking lines, traffic....you’ll have even less time. Is it inexpensive to change your flight times and fly out the next day? Just a thought.

I think with the security lines, parking lines, traffic....you’ll have even less time. Is it inexpensive to change your flight times and fly out the next day? Just a thought.
Thanks but no, if there had been a convenient & relatively affordable earlier flight, I would have booked it in the first place. The number of hours we have to spend is after considering logistics...Anyway, I decided to do Animal Kingdom instead.

Gotcha. Universal with Express Passes would have gotten my vote since you can cover more than with just 3 Fast Passes. ;) But, have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter