• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DC Entertainment Card benefits

JSG

Earning My Ears
I'm still not 100% clear on the distinction between regular Entertainment Card benefits and MY Entertainment Card benefits as a Disney Club member.

I understand that there is an abbreviated list of Entertainment benefits for DC members listed on the DC site, but I am wondering if anyone has tried using the Entertainment logo on the back of the DC card for anything else? For example, my mom has a regular Entertainment book including many coupons she's never going to use. For things like discounted movie tickets and fast food discounts that require a coupon PLUS presentation of the card at the time the coupon is used, can I use my DC card (with Entertainment logo) as a regular Entertainment card?

When I signed up for the DC card, it was never made clear to me that I was getting limited Entertainment benefits (I was just told "complimentary Entertainment membership"). Any experience with how broad this perk really is?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter