DCA Food & Wine 2020 Festival Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

Does anyone remember when they put out the menus the past few years? I went two years ago and feel like the menus were out already by this time. I want to see what's new!

Does anyone remember when they put out the menus the past few years? I went two years ago and feel like the menus were out already by this time. I want to see what's new!

DLR full menus come out pretty late -- last year they were posted a mere 3 days before the festival's start -- but we'll start getting inklings of what's to come as they start erecting the booths in February.

Anyone book the culinary tour?

I did. I'm excited but also a little nervous. I know others have been critical of other seasonal tours; but love the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour and remain optimistic.

We will be taking the 2nd tour ever on March 5th, so hopefully any kinks will be worked out.

Yeah. It’s cute - it’s not really “cooking,” but they make cookies and everyone gets a (prepackaged) one to take at the end. Basically they group the kids around tables and each kid gets to add an ingredient, and then they all get to stir. Goofy comes. They get a hat. It’s fun.
This sounds fun. Where is this?

I have no idea how accurate this is, but it seemed worth sharing. https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2020...d-wine-festival-booths-menus-and-food-photos/
They've had this incorrect 2020 info up on their website for a while now. They do the same thing with the WDW Festival menus every year. I understand them wanting to have info available but it really bugs me when they post the previous year's menu with the current year's date so everyone thinks they have the new menus up already.

I got my Disney Visa flyer and it had four menu items - one avacado chimichanga like think that looked yummy and some donut dessert that I can remember - so if they have the menus I just wish they would release them already!!

Would appreciate thoughts on the Culinary Tour. Also, does anyone know if there are a DVC discounts?
The culinary tour is new this year so no one has any info on what you'll experience. My husband is very excited for this tour but I'm not.

As for DVC discounts, nope. We don't even get AP discounts for F&W events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter