DCL for 2009

wdwowner

Mouseketeer
I have been on the Magic for a 7 day western cruise.

I am very happy that the Magic is not going anywhere for 2009. For may family and others I have spoken to they are happy because they can do a 7 night Caribbean instead of just a 4 or 3 night during the summer.

I am not surprised that DCL says it is because of 'feedback'. I would have been disappointed if the did go somewhere else for 2009.

I fully agree with the idea about just doing the Panama Canal for a couple cruises. I like the idea of a 10 and 11 nights to visit the Canal for the day round trip to Canaveral. Maybe with a double dip of Castaway Cay too.:goodvibes

Wasn't sort of eerie though how Webmaster Pete was just talking about how Disney needed to add some new islands and ports to their itineraries and then they go and add Tortola and St. Croix. Not exactly what Pete was thinking about, but at least they are different...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter