DCP Phone Interview Today

TTTSLH

Earning My Ears
Greetings! I had my phone interview this afternoon for the DCP. I think it went really well, we were on the phone for 25 minutes. Any advice on when I might hear back or how to calm my nerves while I wait?

I'm so glad to hear it went well!

From this point, there's no telling when you'll hear back. Some people hear back days after their interview, some people take months. When I was going through the program, I did my phone interview on January 29th and didn't hear back until April 7th-- a week before the deadline to hear back!

I would follow some of the recruiters, namely Christy @ChristyRecruit and Stefanie @StefanieDCP. Often times, they will tweet when an incoming "wave" of acceptances is going out, so you'll know when to check your email! Other than that-- try to occupy your time as best as you can. I know how nerve-wracking this is! Good luck!

Best of luck! my DD heard back within a day. But others (as previous poster said) don't hear for awhile. We may never know the inner workings! Keep your fingers crossed - here's sending positive vibes your way!

My daughter heard back about 10 days after her phone interview. She got offered merchandise and is super excited!

The timing is different in all cases - I think I found out within a couple weeks when I was accepted a few years back. What helped me through the wait, honestly, was this quote from Walt. I made this the background on my phone from the day I finished the phone interview until I was accepted and it just put me at ease.

1568664528206.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!