• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DD as gifts

DisneyDazed

Disney fanatic
This year when I am asked what I would like for christmas... I will be responding with my wishlist and follow it up by saying... if nothing else... I would appreciate DD for my upcoming trip! It seems like every year Im left with a pile of gifts in the corner of things I already have or others that I will never use. *chuckles* I truely dont need anything... have all I could wish for so the DD seemed perfect! $20 $10 or even $5 DD can all add up! Its simple and easy and they know they are adding to my trip

For the past few years, when my sister has asked what we wanted for our anniversary, I have responded, "A nice dinner in Disney" and she has given us DD to use on a dinner of our choice on vacation! It works for me!!!!:D

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I have done the same thing for my daughter. I tell everyone she can have one toy and if they would like to get her something else, give her disney dollars for our trip. She plans on buying a t-shirt from each park when we first arrive and get all the signatures from the characters in that park.

I had to look at this thread. I didn't know you were talking about Disney Dollars. I thought you were talking about Darling Daughter as gift. LOLOLOL

That's all I got for my birthday in October and it's all I'm asking Santa to bring me on the 2th of December!!! I am also giving some DD to my DD for X-Mas!!!:D

AS we all gathered around after Thanksgiving dinner our families began discussing our wish lists for Christmas. Well they also hinted at the fact they just cannot believe that we will be going away over Christmas and New years.... *chuckles* I think they are secretly jealous. *S* Well our wishlist was easy DD I said.... no matter how large or small.... all will be equally appreciated. Well they were THRILLED to klnow that it was one stop shopping for us! I cant wait for our trip....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter