DD had MORE teeth pulled today...

L

loisg1

DD, just 20 days away from being 12, :D had to have two more teeth pulled today. That should be the last of it but she has had a total of 12 of her 20 baby teeth pulled. After the second go 'round of five at one time being pulled and before her latest orthodontist visit, she said that she didn't want any more pulled. But she handled it like a trooper once again. She went to school all day, had the teeth pulled and two hours later was finishing her homework.

Lois

I feel for your DD.

I've never had a tooth pulled. The orthodontist is talking about DS8 having some pulled. I'm dreading it. :(

Sounds like your DD is a trooper.:)

I understand! I had all but 1 or 2 pulled because of long roots. I commend her for being such a trooper!!!

I can relate thanks to oral surgery last winter.I was so happy to finally eat movie popcorn when the ban was lifted and thinking of your DD

I had 4 pulled at one time, wow that was a fun visit. Glad shes doing ok, i remember having my mouth hurting alot later.

Ouch, Lois!!!!!! Glad to heat she is doing well though. Hope she does real well in the next days, I am sure she will.

Two weeks ago, I had 8 adult teeth pulled, and OUCH!!!!! I am still sick, since I now have a secondary strep infection, as well as pain, dry sockets, and nerve damage. :eek:

No way could I do my grad school homework afterwards!!! I wish I handled it so well as your DD.

But if the orthodontists says to do it - you do it!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter