dd12 found out surprise trip!!

we3disneygo

DIS Veteran
:confused3 dd12 was snooping in tubs in the craft area in the basement....comes up stairs with a big grin on her face...mom, i like what you made? I had taken a empty popcorn tin from Christmas, cut out a bunch of small disney pictures that come off my daily calender and decopaged them inside, on the out side, covered it in disney scrapbook paper, stickers that had our names, on the top of the lid it says family vacation sept. 2006 !!!! it was full of stuff for the trip matching t-shirts, a plush animal, luggage tags i made, light sticks, etc. !! she giggled with excitement....over her find.....she said you should see the look on your face ! :sad2: i told her we couldn't go now....she said but sept. is still 2006.............. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: , it was a good plan......... :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter