DDA Goddesses, can you help with a hula princess Lilo design? DD turns 7 nevt week

daisylove

<font color=purple>Met a DISboard Celebrity!<br><f
Can anyone help me on a lilo and stich party design
DD is turning 7 next week and has decided for a Hula princess/lilo and stich party. She has the grass skirt Lilo outfit and I thought it would be cute for the rest of the family to wear a themed T shirt. I have tried and i cant come up with anything.

Her name is Daisy and it is her 7th birthday Hula Princess Aloha Party.
Can the DDA goddesses (and gods) help?? :worship: :worship: :worship:

how about this

hulaparty.jpg

Kate!! You really are a celebrity to me. Thank you!!!! It is really perfect!

Sent a PM. Would love the design w/o any writing but couldn't find it on links.

DD totally into Hula dancing right now because she loves dancing and Lilo & Stitch.

Wish I lived in Fl said:
Sent a PM. Would love the design w/o any writing but couldn't find it on links.

DD totally into Hula dancing right now because she loves dancing and Lilo & Stitch.

I got your request - will have it to you in the next couple of days!

Kate love your signture. I have one with minnie, but don't know how to bring it to this site

Kate
I just wanted to say Thank you!!!! The shirts came out wonderfully and she was so suprised that Mommy and Daddy were wearing shirts special for her Birthday. BIG BIG HIT!!!!!! I will see if I can figure out the way to post the pics.
Thank you once again. You are a celebrity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter