DDA Weight Loss Progress Thread

Checking back in. We got home late Monday night. I was supposed to go back to WW last night, but was feeling a bit under the weather. Won't know the damage until next week. I did great while we were at HHI--lots of fish, exercised a ton & THEN we got to WDW. I was not so good there......it was just too hard & my willpower went by the way side. Back on track now though! :fish:

Welcome back Melanie, hope you had a great time!

I am late checking in, but I did weigh in Mon. Sad to say my weight stayed the same :rolleyes: I am hopeful that with me being back to work that this will help jump start my weight loss again.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I am late checking in, but I did weigh in Mon. Sad to say my weight stayed the same :rolleyes: I am hopeful that with me being back to work that this will help jump start my weight loss again.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

As long as the scales is not going up, we have to be happy right?
As you know, I wasn't feeling well last week & missed my weigh in. Then I have had to go out of town unexpectedly with my Mom so I will miss weigh in tonight as well. I have been on program & exercising even though I haven't been to meetings since we got back from vacation. Hopefully next week I will finally get to a meeting to weigh in. I don't weigh on other scales since I have no idea if they would be the same as WW scales & don't want to freak myself out.
Keep swimming everybody. :fish:

My weight has been up and down the last several weeks. Lots of stress with jobs and just totally busy with the kids activities. Unfortunately things won't be slowing down over the next 3 weeks. Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to refocus then. I haven't given up, but I just don't have time to devote to diet and exercise.

Good morning & Happy Memorial Day!

I am down 1lb this week, total loss so far is 14.2 lbs. Slow going, but I will stay positive :thumbsup2

Melanie I tried the Skinny Girl Margarita & it is not to bad. Next time I will have to put salt on the rim of my glass though, I missed that lol

Good morning & Happy Memorial Day!

I am down 1lb this week, total loss so far is 14.2 lbs. Slow going, but I will stay positive :thumbsup2

Melanie I tried the Skinny Girl Margarita & it is not to bad. Next time I will have to put salt on the rim of my glass though, I missed that lol

Hey Janet! Hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Good job on the loss! Slow & steady is the way to go. I have a bottle of Skinny Girl but I haven't tried it yet. I'll let you know what I think when I try it.

After missing 3 meetings & being out of town for 17 days out of those 3 weeks. I am happy to report that when I went back to my meeting last night, I had lost 1.2 lbs. Now that is not a great weight loss total for 3 weeks, but that includes vacation, stressful time with my Mom etc. so I was very pleased! That brings me to 15.8 lbs lost total. :woohoo:

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: Just keep swimming everybody. :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

Hey Janet! Hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Good job on the loss! Slow & steady is the way to go. I have a bottle of Skinny Girl but I haven't tried it yet. I'll let you know what I think when I try it.

After missing 3 meetings & being out of town for 17 days out of those 3 weeks. I am happy to report that when I went back to my meeting last night, I had lost 1.2 lbs. Now that is not a great weight loss total for 3 weeks, but that includes vacation, stressful time with my Mom etc. so I was very pleased! That brings me to 15.8 lbs lost total. :woohoo:

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: Just keep swimming everybody. :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

You are doing great Melanie, congratulations on the 15lbs gone :banana::banana:

Let me know what you think of the drink :drinking:

Lacrosse is wrapping up, I'm settling into my new job nicely and bathing suit weather is here :eek: Chris and I are back on plan. Hopefully we have the time and motivation to stick with it this time. I was 156 this morning.

Deb

Hello all :) Another week & another weigh in has me down 1lb, total loss so far 15.4 lbs :yay:

20 lbs here I come :thumbsup2

Hello all :) Another week & another weigh in has me down 1lb, total loss so far 15.4 lbs :yay:

20 lbs here I come :thumbsup2

Great job Janet!

I lost 1.2 lbs this week (seems to be a trend for me), so that brings my total to 17lbs. Doesn't seem like that much but a big bag of dog food weighs 15-16lbs & those things are heavy! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: I'm like you Janet 20lbs here I come! :fish:

Great job Janet!

I lost 1.2 lbs this week (seems to be a trend for me), so that brings my total to 17lbs. Doesn't seem like that much but a big bag of dog food weighs 15-16lbs & those things are heavy! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: I'm like you Janet 20lbs here I come! :fish:

17 lbs is awesome Melanie & yes those dog food bags are heavy :rotfl:

Keep up the good work :thumbsup2

Hi all, forgot to post yesterday. I am down 1 more pound this week, total loss so far is 16.4 lbs :banana:

Hope all are doing well!

Hi all, forgot to post yesterday. I am down 1 more pound this week, total loss so far is 16.4 lbs :banana:

Hope all are doing well!

Yeah Janet :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I went out in a terrible storm to go to WW last night....I lost 1.4lbs this week so that brings my total to 18.4 lbs. Getting so close to 20lbs! :fish:

You go girls. Your both doing terrific.

I'm hoping to have more time and energy to invest in weight loss. The kids last day of school is today and end of year activities are wrapping up. I'm going to give notice at my second job too as I just can't make the hours work anymore. Hopefully that will free up most evenings. Now if I could just find an exercise that I liked I'd be golden.

I stayed the same this week........but it's my TOTM so I was ok with that. Hope to break the 20lb barrier next week.

Just keep swimming :fish:

Same here Melanie, at least we did not gain :thumbsup2

Absolutely!!!!!! :fish:
Oh yeah & I think I just don't like margaritas all that much. I bought the Skinnygirl & it just tasted too salty for my taste. Would love to love it since it is so low in points but it's just not for me. I'm thinking of getting some of the MGD 64 cal lemonades to try.

I'm hanging in there. I think I had a maintain for this week too. Life has been out of control busy, but I "think" that things will slow a bit now. I worked the final night at my second job last night. Those days were just too long, starting job one at 6 AM and ending job 2 at 10:30 PM. I'm just too stinkin old for 15 1/2 hour days. The kids lacrosse program has ended too which will free up a lot of time. Nick and Chris are playing in a Men's Lacrosse League this summer, but it is 2 nights a week and I'm not running it nor do I "have" to go to the field if I don't want too. I really hope to fit some exercise into my life. I've been trying to walk on my 30 minute lunch break, but it rained most of this week so I only got 2 walks in.

I'm hanging in there. I think I had a maintain for this week too. Life has been out of control busy, but I "think" that things will slow a bit now. I worked the final night at my second job last night. Those days were just too long, starting job one at 6 AM and ending job 2 at 10:30 PM. I'm just too stinkin old for 15 1/2 hour days. The kids lacrosse program has ended too which will free up a lot of time. Nick and Chris are playing in a Men's Lacrosse League this summer, but it is 2 nights a week and I'm not running it nor do I "have" to go to the field if I don't want too. I really hope to fit some exercise into my life. I've been trying to walk on my 30 minute lunch break, but it rained most of this week so I only got 2 walks in.

Hope things calm down for you Deb!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!