DDC XVI Title Submissions

Emma's Dad

DIS Dad #115 Virginia Beach, VA
OK guys... we are quickly coming to the end of DDC XV so that means another title is due. Let's see what suggestions you have and then we'll vote on them. popcorn::

.DDC XIV: DISDad's Candy and Caffeine Traveling Road Show you never know where it will take you

DDC XVI – Beverly! (And Other Naughty Words)
DDC XVI – Clogging up the Internet Since 2008
DDC XVI – Good Morning David…
DDC XVI – Yes… Yes We Are.
DDC XVI – What Would Walt Do?
DDC XVI – The High Road to Low Humor
DDC XVI – Puns… Just another service we offer
DDC XVI – Could It Get Any Slower?
DDC XVI – With Liberty and Bacon for All
DDC XVI – Squirrel!
DDC XVI – Because Fed Allows It
DDC XVI – The Next Bright Shinny Thing
DDC XVI – International Princess Picture Repository
DDC XVI – Yah, but he hit me first!
DDC XVI – Heads We Win… Tails You Loose
DDC XVI – Would you like a little smack with that insult?

DDC XVI – It’s Just a Jump to the Left…
DDC XVII – And a Step to the Ri - i - i - i - ight…

DDC XVI – Beverly! (And Other Naughty Words)
DDC XVI – Clogging up the Internet Since 2008
DDC XVI – Good Morning David…
DDC XVI – Yes… Yes We Are.
DDC XVI – What Would Walt Do?
DDC XVI – The High Road to Low Humor
DDC XVI – Puns… Just another service we offer
DDC XVI – Could It Get Any Slower?
DDC XVI – With Liberty and Bacon for All
DDC XVI – Squirrel!
DDC XVI – Because Fed Allows It
DDC XVI – The Next Bright Shinny Thing
DDC XVI – International Princess Picture Repository
DDC XVI – Yah, but he hit me first!
DDC XVI – Heads We Win… Tails You Loose
DDC XVI – Would you like a little smack with that insult?

DDC XVI – It’s Just a Jump to the Left…
DDC XVII – And a Step to the Ri - i - i - i - ight…

That third one down is absolute genius! :lmao:

i figured i start posting now. by the time it shows up, we should be on page 100. :lmao:

Hi Everyone.

Heard it on good authority that you don't have to be an actual dad to join. To pop in and say what's up. Is this true? I'm not an actual dad yet, but hope one day to be. DW and I are sure having fun trying though. :rolleyes1 We love our Disney trips and have 2 planned for this year. One to WDW and one to DL. Love getting and sharing any information I can. We don't get to go to WDW as often as we want; but when we do, we make the most of it. This will be our first trip to DL together as a couple.

So if non-dads are allowed in here, I'll keep posting and introduce myself a little more. If not, then I'll come back when I have rug rats running around. :laughing:

Hi Everyone.

Heard it on good authority that you don't have to be an actual dad to join. To pop in and say what's up. Is this true? I'm not an actual dad yet, but hope one day to be. DW and I are sure having fun trying though. :rolleyes1 We love our Disney trips and have 2 planned for this year. One to WDW and one to DL. Love getting and sharing any information I can. We don't get to go to WDW as often as we want; but when we do, we make the most of it. This will be our first trip to DL together as a couple.

So if non-dads are allowed in here, I'll keep posting and introduce myself a little more. If not, then I'll come back when I have rug rats running around. :laughing:

One of our Man Laws categorically states:

“Any adult male who shares his love of Disney with a future generation of Disney fans is a DIS Dad.”

So I say come on over to our main thread and join in on the conversation and we’ll get your membership activated from there.

Here… go on and give our welcome page a gander:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871565

Hi Everyone.

“Any adult male who shares his love of Disney with a future generation of Disney fans is a DIS Dad.”

So I say come on over to our main thread and join in on the conversation and we’ll get your membership activated from there.

Thumper, it's about time you showed up. Head on over to the main thread like Rob posted Emma's Dad will get you your members number. BTW we started a new Last thread too.

And Rob, I checked my notes and your the only Rob in the club. :)

I would like to hop on over, only problem is, the link you provided is to a thread that's been closed. Too many pages I'm guessing. That's why I popped in here. Unless there's another thread I should be looking for. :confused3

I would like to hop on over, only problem is, the link you provided is to a thread that's been closed. Too many pages I'm guessing. That's why I popped in here. Unless there's another thread I should be looking for. :confused3

Bad timing there… we closed that up last night. The main thread is usually at the op of the forum list (‘cause we tend to roll through ‘em :sad2:)

It’s now called: “DDC XVII – Leap year addition”

Here’s the new link…
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2878759

Or you can just click on the DDC logo down there in my “Sig” and it will take you right to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter