DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Is there any place in the US to get crackers that aren't outrageously priced? I've gotten them a few times, but I seem to recall them being somewhere around $4 each
Never found out where my Grandmother used to get them but we usually pick them up from Michael's (the craft store) they are around $2 each.

You missed me lol
Oh, you're back, huh? Well, it was fun guys, see you all later....

JK. HEY BUDDY!!!!!

Wow would you look at who has been here in last week or so. I reconize some of you old timers. Hmmm and Thanksgiving is only a couple of months away.

:eek: popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

If you've been around long enough to get his reference, no words needed...

Well, I'll share with DISdads here...
It is possible I might be moving to Orlando within the next few months. Had a phone screen that went very well. Will likely be doing face to face next Thursday (on our down day at the resort). Looking very positive and they're wanting to move quickly.

Can't party: yet, but hopefully soon.

Sweet! Good luck. Hop the new place has a lot of floor space for wandering disdads… :scratchin

It is possible I might be moving to Orlando within the next few months. Had a phone screen that went very well. Will likely be doing face to face next Thursday (on our down day at the resort). Looking very positive and they're wanting to move quickly.

Best of luck. If you move too Orlando you could be the resident Dis Dad Ambassador:thumbsup2

Morning all.

Remember today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

chickenpirate.jpg
pirate:Well Shiver Me Timbers, It's time to Yo Ho Ho and splice the mainbrace, To wish our fellow Buccaneer Darcey a:bday: till he's 3 sheets to the wind:drinking1party:

Last edited:
Morning gents and happy Friday eve!
29 hours until we leave.
I got so close, but not quite 100 lbs before trip unless I fast today and tomorrow. Made it to 98 lbs. Song from 70s(?)...so close, but yet so far.

I will be right behind you!!! Heading to ATL in the morning to pick up some stuff then crashing with a co-worker before we head out Saturday morning, plan is to be in Orlando by 12ish, unless we stop to do some drone flying on the way down... And btw we might come to The Grove for seafood sunday night too.. wont know til i get a conformation back ..

Top O the Mornin Dads! Back from the trip and not in a good mood as a result. Have a good one

Best of Luck and have a good trip

Morning all.

Fall has arrived with a cool but beautiful sunny day. In and out of the office today wishing I was also saying I'm headed to the World in a day or two.

pirate:Well Shiver Me Timbers, It's time to Yo Ho Ho and splice the mainbrace, To wish our fellow Buccaneer Darcey a:bday: till he's 3 sheets to the wind:drinking1party:

Thank you very much Sir.

A beautiful day here with sunshine and 90s temp. Went for a walk this morning and then came home and cut the grass. While I was tired afterwards, the knee feels better.

Not tonight, drinking.

TFC play anyone or rest them all?

They played #10 and Altidore in the first half and Bradley the whole game. Two headers off corners in the first half should have given them a 2-0 lead, but they still would have lost. Announcers said down year for them with injuries. Didn't you tell them you were available?

Morning gents and happy Friday eve!
29 hours until we leave.
I got so close, but not quite 100 lbs before trip unless I fast today and tomorrow. Made it to 98 lbs. Song from 70s(?)...so close, but yet so far.

Or, go get some horse laxatives and carp out the last 2 pounds if it's really worth it. #s are just #s.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Back from the trip and not in a good mood as a result. Have a good one

Welcome home. See what I did there. :lmao::sad2:

That is the worst part of a vacation - traveling home. If only I could live near the same town I vacation in. Brilliant.

Fall has arrived with a cool but beautiful sunny day. In and out of the office today wishing I was also saying I'm headed to the World in a day or two.

You're the boss. Just take the day off.

Or, go get some horse laxatives and carp out the last 2 pounds if it's really worth it. #s are just #s.
You're right, but also numbers...36" (soon to be 34) waist vs. 46. I was wearing 44 jeans, but they were VERY tight. I'm actually not worried about the scale as I mentioned a couple weeks ago. I realize that 1 lb now is a much bigger percentage of my body weight than it was before I lost the 98 lbs and since I've been working out, I'm building more muscle. The pants keep getting looser, that's what MATTERS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter