DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning all. Looking back at my FB memories, there were many posts about returning to Fall Break and cold weather. So, I'm not sure why I'm surprised it is so freaking cold now, but this sure has felt like the longest week on record.

That'd 'spain it...
The better part of the U S should be in the midst of a good Contact High by now.

Which may explain people's mentalities and behaviors if they weren't already acting stupid before.

Funny. I was just thinking about that today.
I wonder if it'd be such a big deal today.

"Yeah, I smoked pot. Didn't you?"

Too many prudes still down here. Or perhaps more likely, too many hypocrites.

Anyone have the munchies?

Yes. But I'm fat, not high. :sad2:

Not me. But I'm sure there's a few out there.
I don't dare go to 7-11 right now.

:lmao: I would prefer to deal with a high pot head looking for munchies than a drunk alcoholic in search of booze.

Top O the Mornin Dads and a very happy Friday Eve! As referenced, nothing major goin on around here. So, with that, on this day in Disney history 1967 my favorite Disney film as a kid was released, The Jungle Book, Walt's parting gift to the world........... Have a good one fellas.

I always forget about that one. Not a bad movie. Did you see the remake with the human kid and CGI animals? A different interpretation from the original.

Ditto.

I always forget about that one. Not a bad movie. Did you see the remake with the human kid and CGI animals? A different interpretation from the original.
I like the classic and it's a movie I remember from my childhood. That and (Disney's) Robin Hood.
I was skeptical of the live action Jungle Book, but I thought it was really good too. Just can't really compare it to the animated film.

Too many prudes still down here. Or perhaps more likely, too many hypocrites.

:rolleyes1

:lmao: I would prefer to deal with a high pot head looking for munchies than a drunk alcoholic in search of booze.

Actually, the sad reality of these times are,
I would prefer to deal with a high pot head and a drunk alcoholic than a meth head.

Yea saw the live action with Bill Murray voicing Baloo. Hard to compare the two but when kids were real little we watch those sing along Disney clips on VHS :rolleyes1 tapes and the kids would giggle so hard when I shook my backside like Baloo does :rotfl:

I don't dare go to 7-11 right now.
Probably best that you don't buy anything from a 7-11 in the first place...

on this day in Disney history 1967 my favorite Disney film as a kid was released, The Jungle Book, Walt's parting gift to the world...........
Cool... One of my earlier theater experiences.
May have to go watch that one again this evening.

Well, for me it's play Johnny Paycheck's song eve. :lmao:
The one that includes something about a job and a bit of shoving, I take it.

Or perhaps more likely, too many hypocrites.
it's a rather common problem everywhere.
Too common...

Me three...
But I am working on actually fixing that one.

(You never really get used to being endlessly hungry, but you can get to where you'll tolerate it.)

Probably best that you don't buy anything from a 7-11 in the first place...
Truth!

Cool... One of my earlier theater experiences.
May have to go watch that one again this evening.
Although I'm an IT person(or maybe because), most CGI leaves me meh! Sometimes (most times) the original is better. I've seen some really good CGI, but when it's still obvious it's CGI, as I said, meh!

The one that includes something about a job and a bit of shoving, I take it.
Hmmm....maybe! That might be the one. How ever could you have guessed?

Me three...
But I am working on actually fixing that one.

(You never really get used to being endlessly hungry, but you can get to where you'll tolerate it.)
That's one thing I've either not experienced as badly as some or just do better handling it than some...with keto, I simply find I'm not hungry nearly as often and while I've had some hunger pangs, not too bad.

Although I'm an IT person(or maybe because), most CGI leaves me meh! Sometimes (most times) the original is better. I've seen some really good CGI, but when it's still obvious it's CGI, as I said, meh!
I mean the original one anyway.
Haven't seen the remake (as I see no good reason for them to have done any of the remakes).

Hmmm....maybe! That might be the one. How ever could you have guessed?
Random cosmic coincidence, I'm sure.

But that's where the slurpees are!
We gotta keep our title, ya know.
Did not know that 'bout y'all...

Did buy my share of those when I was a youg'en
(back when there were only two flavors and only one of them mattered).

I mean the original one anyway.
Haven't seen the remake (as I see no good reason for them to have done any of the remakes).
I think I was agreeing with you...prefer the original in many cases over re-makes.

Random cosmic coincidence, I'm sure.
Sun spots!

I'm curious which you think mattered. For me, it was always the cherry.

Did not know that 'bout y'all...

The 7-11 closest to my house has 16 flavours to choose from.
Yet I still usually grab Coke.

Huh. That's one that I... never get.

Actually, the sad reality of these times are,
I would prefer to deal with a high pot head and a drunk alcoholic than a meth head.

True on the meth addict. By the way, two counties south of me used to be #1 meth production in KY - the crazy, impurity stuff.

I'm not even sure I'm hungry - just eat when I'm bored.

I liked the cherry one as well.

This was the line up yesterday at the weed store View attachment 359236

That's a lot of motivation.

I don't know that I've heard of this before. Is the Photopass Studio a year round thing?

Photopass Studio is open all year long. Basically you are getting you picture in front of a green screen, like a magic shot you might pose a certain way to make it look realistic. They have lots of backgrounds so if you wanted something particular they might have it, During the summer we asked for POTC, one of the photos is us and the pirates in the jail trying to get the key from the dog:thumbsup2

Happy Johnny Paycheck Day @docsoliday1 !

But that's where the slurpees are!
We gotta keep our title, ya know.
Huh..I never knew this. You really do learn something new everyday.
Side note: There are no 7-11's east of Ontario based on their website store locator.

I'm not even sure I'm hungry - just eat when I'm bored.
Sounds familiar. I get wicked chocolate cravings in the evenings (when my butt is parked on the couch watching TV of course).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter