DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Just went a little too far... Ah well.

We got ratted out!

-i136.photobucket.com-albums-q187-Softball_chicka7-penguins.png

I only got a warning. A few others got das boot (but were able to come back)

I and some others went to the moderators on those involves. All were reinstated, but some chose to keep their ban permanent.

We got ratted out!

-i136.photobucket.com-albums-q187-Softball_chicka7-penguins.png

Ah yes, and some went on a witch hunt to find the rat. And then, banned themselves and didn't return.

The forecast is there is weather outside.

Morning All,

beautiful morning up here, will make for a great relaxing day.

Spent about 6 hours in the car yesterday traveling to and from a volleyball tournament. This was the first of many weekends between now and February where we will be spending time in a gym watching DS play either volleyball or basketball. Yesterday was their first game action of the fall and came away with a silver medal. Overall I think they were pretty happy with the outcome.

Hope you all have a great Sunday.

Evening from a warm and both sunny and cloudy FL. Got here about 30 min ago and dinner with mom and PR.

Enjoy the trip!

Evening from a warm and both sunny and cloudy FL. Got here about 30 min ago and dinner with mom and PR.
Did you drive a moving van, or is your stuff coming later?

Yesterday was their first game action of the fall and came away with a silver medal. Overall I think they were pretty happy with the outcome.

Congrats!

Nice to hear you made it there OK. Must be exciting to start a new chapter.

Yesterday was their first game action of the fall and came away with a silver medal. Overall I think they were pretty happy with the outcome.
Well done! Good luck to them this season. It's always a busy time when things start up again in the fall.

A funny story. I was at work this morning and DW told my oldest dd to clean her room before dd went to work. She didn't and left. I came home from work and DW & I went over and I drove my car (the one she drives) back home. I texted dd and told her, and then went & picked her up from work in the same car. She's mad that I'm using her gasoline. I said consequences.

What part of FL did you pick? More importantly, how close to WDW?

Morning All,

Spent about 6 hours in the car yesterday traveling to and from a volleyball tournament. This was the first of many weekends between now and February where we will be spending time in a gym watching DS play either volleyball or basketball. Yesterday was their first game action of the fall and came away with a silver medal. Overall I think they were pretty happy with the outcome

!

Will Declan play volleyball or basketball for college? Is it a similar system to us with Division I, II, scholarships, recruiting, etc.

Morning All,

Spent about 6 hours in the car yesterday traveling to and from a volleyball tournament. This was the first of many weekends between now and February where we will be spending time in a gym watching DS play either volleyball or basketball. Yesterday was their first game action of the fall and came away with a silver medal. Overall I think they were pretty happy with the outcome.

Hope you all have a great Sunday.

Enjoy the trip!
Enjoy as I think this is the last year for both sports for him? Any chance he plays in college?

Hope all had a good weekend and enjoying your Sunday evening.

A funny story. I was at work this morning and DW told my oldest dd to clean her room before dd went to work. She didn't and left. I came home from work and DW & I went over and I drove my car (the one she drives) back home. I texted dd and told her, and then went & picked her up from work in the same car. She's mad that I'm using her gasoline. I said consequences.
Harsh. In a very good way. Bet she’ll remember that one.

Wish I'd seen that.
Maybe it's for the best.

I was around then but had taken a break for Thanksgiving week. Came back on to find the thread gone and things in an uproar. Don't know what I missed but knowing these guys I can imagine. Too bad some of the gents exiled themselves but there choice.

Sadly, KY is one of those red (Republican) southern states. Which means outside of Louisville/ Lexington/ Cincinnati suburb, the median income is lower than the rest of the nation, majority of people are on welfare, and everyone votes republican to lower the benefits they receive. And my area is near as bad as Shawn's.
Actually my area is one of the strongest blue counties. Over 80% registered Democrats. Dates back to the New Deal programs when many here had a chance to earn their first paycheck rather than living off the land. Carried on through the generations. The general election for local offices is meaningless. Whoever wins the Democratic primary wins the office.

And just like that, it is Monday again. :furious:

Actually my area is one of the strongest blue counties. Over 80% registered Democrats. Dates back to the New Deal programs when many here had a chance to earn their first paycheck rather than living off the land. Carried on through the generations. The general election for local offices is meaningless. Whoever wins the Democratic primary wins the office.

That's interesting. In the past, a lot of our area votes blue for state offices and red for federal elections. Well, we went mostly all red and it cost us big time. I would have likes to think no one would vote Thanos' minions again in November, but I'm afraid they will.

Happy Monday Guys:goodvibes As of 5pm today I am officially on vacation for 8 days with 3 days ay WDW:smickey:

Have a great vacation.

Welcome to Monday Gents!

Just saw a weather forecast that said we could get snow tomorrow night. Nope, no time for that yet.

Will Declan play volleyball or basketball for college? Is it a similar system to us with Division I, II, scholarships, recruiting, etc.

Enjoy as I think this is the last year for both sports for him? Any chance he plays in college?

It's a little different up here, we have two different levels. The top level now called USports and the second level uses the CCAA banner (mostly small universities and all the colleges). His basketball coach has been talking to a couple of USport teams about him and thinks he could play that that level. There aren't many volleyball schools at that level around here but he would be hard pressed to play at that level right now. He could easily play at the CCAA level in both sports if one of those schools fit his career plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!