DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Today.
Slept a bit. Made a banana bread. Went out and got a few ingredients. Made pizza. Ate pizza. Made another banana bread. Ate some banana bread.
Not bad.

Pizza is good.
Banana bread is good.
Good job.

Morning boys from a Sunny London. Fitted a new washing machine this morning the last one was starting to sound like MCO on a busy day in our utility room.
Make it through yesterday with my bracket pretty much intact. Looking forward to some more games later.

Aren't you the handy one. My wife just goes to the store and buys one, and they deliver & install it.

Morning everyone from a sunny Westfield NB. Just going to be a relaxing day for me, the girls are heading out to a spa for the afternoon. Enjoy your Sunday

Never been to a spa, including ones frequented by NFL franchise owners. Maybe one day.

Morning.
Not sure what I’m doing today. And I like that just fine!

That sounds like a good plan most anyday.

Hello gents. Monday came again. That seems to happen every week. :sad1:

While I did not partake in vitamin R or vitamin B, I do feel much better this morning than I did Friday afternoon. I took the weekend to relax as much as I could and it seems to have helped. Still have a touch of a cough but hopefully on the mend. Still came to work, so no sick day for me.

I notice March Madness is in full swing. I must admit to not being a basketball fan. I don't watch that much sports, but I do occasionally watch hockey, baseball, and football. Basketball is one I just never got into.

Morning Guys.

Just trying to figure out my day. I may need another coffee to figure it out.

While I did not partake in vitamin R or vitamin B, I do feel much better this morning than I did Friday afternoon. I took the weekend to relax as much as I could and it seems to have helped. Still have a touch of a cough but hopefully on the mend. Still came to work, so no sick day for me.

I notice March Madness is in full swing. I must admit to not being a basketball fan. I don't watch that much sports, but I do occasionally watch hockey, baseball, and football. Basketball is one I just never got into.

Glad you are feeling better.

You just need to get in on a bracket pool and you will be a basketball expert in no time.

Morning Guys.

Glad you are feeling better.

You just need to get in on a bracket pool and you will be a basketball expert in no time.

Another one for me as well. I knew it wasn't going to go well when I put the coffee grounds in the cup rather than the filter.

I used to be a big college basketball fan prior to the one-and-done. Now I just occasionally check it out. The whole Brexit thing is more interesting to me at the moment and I finally saw a graphic in the Daily Mail that helped me make some sense out of the options. They seem to range from quick and bad to slow and bad.

Morning.
Monday.

Glad you're feeling better.

I notice March Madness is in full swing. I must admit to not being a basketball fan.

Ditto.

Or two... or twelve...

Another one for me as well. I knew it wasn't going to go well when I put the coffee grounds in the cup rather than the filter.

:laughing: Whoops!

Top O the Mornin Dads! Looks like most had a low key weekend. My brackets were much better on Thursday & Saturday than Friday and Sunday. HAve a good week gents (16/81).

Morning chaps from Lego towers. Bright and Sunny in the mother country today.

The whole Brexit thing is more interesting to me at the moment and I finally saw a graphic in the Daily Mail that helped me make some sense out of the options. They seem to range from quick and bad to slow and bad.
The Daily Mail will give you somewhat of a skewed version of events, as they follow a certain agenda.....
:laughing: I like my coffee with a bit of chew
Aren't you the handy one. My wife just goes to the store and buys one, and they deliver & install it.
The stores over here want about 50 quid to hand tighten a couple of hoses and plug a machine in, or put a couple of HDMI leads into the back of a screen. I always do it. The only thing I pay for is for them to take old stuff away, as its about a tenner, which seems worth it.

Same here. Just never got into it. I always thought the old saw about only needing to watch the last 2 minutes of every game seemed to ring true.

I will admit to having a little more interest now that my hometown team (the 76ers) are actually competitive again. Not enough to watch entire games, but I at least know some of the players.

I just jump in so I can try and out-do my brother. He follows it religiously, so I get a kick out of the years when my bracket beats his.

:rotfl2: Fortified with extra minerals!

Morning.
Monday.

Well, thanks for that.

My brackets were much better on Thursday & Saturday than Friday and Sunday.

Mine lasted about 6 hours on Thursday.

Morning chaps from Lego towers.

Are they actually made out of Lego? Because that would be cool.

Are they actually made out of Lego? Because that would be cool.
The doors are, in the shape of a Minifigure. There is also every set available made up around the office. The stairs are clad in lego. We have a 7ft Darth Vader, Lego friends Girl and a Harry Potter next to the PS4 machine. There is also a pretty cool feature in whatever main window you look out of to see a famous London landmark (Shard, BT Tower, St Pauls) there is a bespoke Lego model of the building. It's a fun office.

The Daily Mail will give you somewhat of a skewed version of events, as they follow a certain agenda......
I don't think there is a media outlet of any type, anywhere in the world, that doesn't have an agenda these days. Journalism is a dead profession. That said this was just a graphic ranging from hard exit to soft exit on one axis and short delay to long delay on the other. They plotted on the graph where all your options fall. Another referendum, no deal, Canada-style, and revoking article 50 being the extremes with the rest more in the center. There are so many options it is almost as hard to follow as cricket! I wouldn't mind visiting the mother land for a good oatmeal stout, but I think it is a good thing my ancestor left almost 400 years ago.

The doors are, in the shape of a Minifigure.

A what?

The stairs are clad in lego.

Cool!!

We have a 7ft Darth Vader, Lego friends Girl and a Harry Potter next to the PS4 machine. There is also a pretty cool feature in whatever main window you look out of to see a famous London landmark (Shard, BT Tower, St Pauls) there is a bespoke Lego model of the building. It's a fun office.

Sure sounds like it! Wow!

I don't think there is a media outlet of any type, anywhere in the world, that doesn't have an agenda these days. Journalism is a dead profession. That said this was just a graphic ranging from hard exit to soft exit on one axis and short delay to long delay on the other. They plotted on the graph where all your options fall. Another referendum, no deal, Canada-style, and revoking article 50 being the extremes with the rest more in the center. There are so many options it is almost as hard to follow as cricket! I wouldn't mind visiting the mother land for a good oatmeal stout, but I think it is a good thing my ancestor left almost 400 years ago.

Canada-style??

There are so many options it is almost as hard to follow as cricket!

Imagine living through it :scared1:
Fair point on journos. But the Daily Mail are famous for their stance on many issues, primarily through a right wing lens.
A little Lego dude.

Canada-style??
We work it all out in a Hortons over coffee and Timbits.

They mean the recent deal struck between the EU and Canada, which took just over 7 years to negotiate. So no rush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter