DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

So as a side note, the lead/supervisor in my area caught me online today. I was actually on Wikipedia looking something up when I got caught. He said, "That's not work related."

:sad2: Let he who has never checked a baseball score during the workday cast the first stone.

"Is the work getting done? Is it being done well? Yes? Than buzz off."

This.

Unfortunately I work with people that feel that as long as you are at work then you need to be doing something every minute of the work day, even if it's busy work.

That's an impossible standard for anyone. We all have periods of extreme business and lulls.

On the Coke vs Pepsi front... so for you folks turning your collective noses up at Pepsi... when you go to a restaurant and ask for a Coke and they say they "only have Pepsi, is that okay?"... what do you do?
I always ask for Coke, but when they say that, I really don't care.

I honestly don't care. It's all carbonated brown sugar water.

Image result for chewbacca riding a squirrel fighting nazis your argument is invalid

Hey guys, I’m about to go off the grid. Way off the grid. I took an extra long weekend off work (yay!). A buddy of mine has a cabin (some might call it a cottage) way in the woods. It’s a 2.5 hour drive from the city to the edge of Terra Nova National Park (secret of my Dis name is out...I love the area). Then drive about 15 minutes in a woods road, then 10 minute ride on a quad in path , then 20 minutes boat ride up a lake. No cell service, no emails, just relaxing and plenty of rum and PEPSI.
I’ll have to post a few pictures on my return Monday. Have a good one guys and I shall raise a glass to those who have served. Lest we forget.

Hey guys, I’m about to go off the grid. Way off the grid. I took an extra long weekend off work (yay!). A buddy of mine has a cabin (some might call it a cottage) way in the woods. It’s a 2.5 hour drive from the city to the edge of Terra Nova National Park (secret of my Dis name is out...I love the area). Then drive about 15 minutes in a woods road, then 10 minute ride on a quad in path , then 20 minutes boat ride up a lake. No cell service, no emails, just relaxing and plenty of rum and PEPSI.
I’ll have to post a few pictures on my return Monday. Have a good one guys and I shall raise a glass to those who have served. Lest we forget.
Have fun Jeff. Sounds like fun except it might be a bit too cold for my taste in your neck of the woods (literally).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!