DDE and DDP together?

ReallyFunMom

DIS Veteran
I assume if you have a DDE card, you can use it for the OOP costs incurred over and above what you get with DDP? ie if paying for alcohol, etc.

Exactly. You will get 2 bills--one will show your deduction of a TS on the DDP and the number of each remaining. The other will show your charges and show the DDE discount. Remember that the tip on the DDP doesn't include the tip on the "extras."

We may end up having 2 TS credits left on our next to last day. I'd like to use them for a character breakfast. Can we pay OOP for DD3 with DDE if we only have 2 TS left?

Yes, you can pay OOP for one person and DDP credits for the rest...and your DDE will apply to the OOP.

frannn said:
We may end up having 2 TS credits left on our next to last day. I'd like to use them for a character breakfast. Can we pay OOP for DD3 with DDE if we only have 2 TS left?

We did this our last day. We only had 3 TS credits left and there were 7 of us eating at Kona Cafe. The server was wonderful. We told her what was going on and she went above and beyond to list the 3 most expensive entrees on the TS credits. We shared the 3 appetizers and the rest of the bill was discounted with our DDE card. We made sure we tipped her extra because of all the extra work she did. Her name was Debbie and one of the best servers we've ever had at Kona.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter