DDP and drinks with CS and TS meals

Booknut

<font color=green>I couldn't figure out why people
Hi,

What drinks are you allowed on the dining plan with CS and TS meals? For instance, at Sci-Fi or WCC could I have a milkshake? and for CS meals, could I get a bottled water with my lunch or does it have to be a soft drink? I don't really like fizzy drinks and i'm not that keen on juice either so i'm hoping I can just get water!

Thanks

Think many times it depends on the waiter. I got a milkshake at both LC and SciFi, with the reminder that they we not refillable, But it clearly states in the DDP that specialty drinks are not included. I would've paid OOP so it was a bonus. Most CS offer soft drinks tea, and sometimes water. Bottled water is a snack choice at many of the carts.

Yes, that's really it. There are specific drinks that are included in the Dining Plan are outlined in the brochure, but you may find some CMs willing to give you more than what is included, if you ask.

Our waiter told us at Ohana that we could get a virgin pina colda or strawberry daiquiri w/ the dining plan.

I think it depends on the restaurant's policy. We received smoothies at Le Cellier and both a non-alcoholic beverage and coffee at Flying Fish. My DD is not a soda drinker, she could usually get lemonade at TS or bottled water at CS. Ice tea was also available at most TS. So between the restaurant policy and the mood of the server, things can vary. I figure it doesn't hurt to ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter