DDP - How many credits?

wvjules

DIS Veteran
My reservation is May 18 - 23. I was assuming that I would receive 1TS, 1QS and 2SC per DAY for a total of 6TS, 6QS and 12SC. I ready my confirmation email and it says 1 per person per night, which would only be 5TS, 5QS and 10SC.

Based on the email it sounds like it is 5/5/10 and not 6/6/12 like I had originally thought, correct? If so, that's a bummer. I will have almost a full day without any credits. (We arrive at 9am on the 18th and depart at 9pm on the 23rd.)

Yes, credits are based on how many *nights* your reservation is for, so you would have 5TS, 5CS, and 10 snacks per person.

You can use them in any order you want, and they are good until 11:59 p.m. on check out day. We rarely find the need for more, but if you do you can always do oop.

Look at the list of threads on this and the Restaurants forum, for discussions about sharing meals.

I went through my meal plan and picked the ones we will pay OOP. The first 3 days are with my sister and her family and we are doing all CS, except for 50s PT. I am paying OOP for that one and also for a QS Breakfast or Lunch our last day. DDP meals will be Chef Mickey's Breakfast, Crystal Palace Dinner, Garden Grill Breakfast, and Biergarten Dinner, last day either FOF Dining Package or FOTLK Dining Package (depending on which park we go to). Breakfast will either be Intermission Food Court or from a grocery delivery.

I thought about sharing credits but we will have DGS and will need to share with him so I don't think it's really possible for the 3 of us to share. I like to eat. And I don't like to share food! lol

I am glad I realized it before I actually got there so I could make a plan.

Thanks everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!