DDP, Refillable mug, and Resort QS

hockeymom2boys

Earning My Ears
We will have the DDP and will get the refillable mug, I know the QS meal consists of an entree and drink so....If we have a meal at the resort QS restaurant, do people use their mugs, get a bottled drink to take with them, or what etc. If this is posted somewhere I'm sorry, I did a search and came up empty and I wasn't sure where to post this. Thanks!!

When I eat at a the resort WS yes I grab a bottled drink usually chocolate milk to toss in my resort room fridge to have later and I use my refillable mug for a drink at the time.

Yep, at the resort we use our mug for the meal and take a bottled water for later.
Ok I am sure I missed it but I am getting my self confused as to when a drink constitutes a snack credit etc. Are there other bottled beverages that could be used instead of only water.
Thank you!!!

When we stayed at all star sports and used our refillable mugs we were allowed to pick a snack item from the bakery case if we didn't want the bottled beverage.

just to confirm the refillable mugs can only be used at the hotels not in the parks correct? I am confused as to what "resort" means

Last edited:
When we stayed at all star sports and used our refillable mugs we were allowed to pick a snack item from the bakery case if we didn't want the bottled beverage.

We were at Pop Century last August and we unable to do this. Asked a few cashiers and got the answer that NO - you could not substitute a snack for the beverage. Has this rule been relaxed with the new dining plan changes, or does anyone have any updates based on a recent stay at POP? THANKS!

We were at Pop Century last August and we unable to do this. Asked a few cashiers and got the answer that NO - you could not substitute a snack for the beverage. Has this rule been relaxed with the new dining plan changes, or does anyone have any updates based on a recent stay at POP? THANKS!
I wasn't at POP, but ASSp allowed us to do it in September.

We always used our mugs and grabbed a bottled drink to leave in the fridge for later. I can assure you that now my crew will be getting a bottled beer for and afternoon break or evening time beverage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!