DDP reservations---how do they look?

sdrsdd

Mouseketeer
OKay --I am still in the planning stage---I get to make my ADR on June 7th!
We are on the reg. DDP & I have 3 kids ages 7,5, and 2.
AK--Donald's Breakfast Safari Character Meal (My daughter is VERY excited to see Daisy!)
Epcot--Princess Breakfast (Love that they include a photo!!!)
Epcot--Garden Grill Character Dinner
Chef Mickey's Character Dinner
MK_Crystal Palace--Dinner
Whispering Canyon Cafe--looks like a fun place for kids!
1900 Park Fare Character Dinner
(We will be a party of 7 so buffets will work great b/c there will something everyone likes, we get to see TONS of characters w/o waiting in lines, and I don't have to pay OOP for a meal for my 2 year old son.)
NOw I just have to get ADR's---do you think I will have trouble getting any of these, which should I book 1st? We are going Dec. 4-11 so I get to do this pretty soon. :) Finally---:)
What do you all think?

a good list. We have done most of those. We haven't done Garden Grill (Chip and Dale used to be at CM and were a lot of fun) and only breakfast at CM. Our kids really like the characters and yes the meals are convenient. Sometimes to see all of the characters you will have to wait beyond the time required to eat at a buffet. We have had to wait some at CM and CP.

I would guess that the CM dinner would be the hardest followed by Donald's if you are trying for an early ADR and the Askerhus.

OKay --I am still in the planning stage---I get to make my ADR on June 7th!
We are on the reg. DDP & I have 3 kids ages 7,5, and 2. -

which resort are you staying at

AK--Donald's Breakfast Safari Character Meal (My daughter is VERY excited to see Daisy!)
we love this meal and have done on all of our trips and doing it on our june trip as well
Epcot--Princess Breakfast (Love that they include a photo!!!)
akershus is nice we did dinner there the princess interaction is great
Epcot--Garden Grill Character Dinner - we have skipped this on our other trips and are skipping again more bad reviews than good, i would recommned coral reef and biergarten, chefs de france at ratatouille if you pick the right times
Chef Mickey's Character Dinner - a must do for us the kids love it
MK_Crystal Palace--Dinner - another must do
Whispering Canyon Cafe--looks like a fun place for kids! we have never done
1900 Park Fare Character Dinner - we did this will probably not do it again but it was fun and would recommned it at least once
(We will be a party of 7 so buffets will work great b/c there will something everyone likes, we get to see TONS of characters w/o waiting in lines, and I don't have to pay OOP for a meal for my 2 year old son.)
NOw I just have to get ADR's---do you think I will have trouble getting any of these, which should I book 1st? We are going Dec. 4-11 so I get to do this pretty soon. :) Finally---:)
What do you all think?

I went early december last year and had no problems making ressies especially since you are doing them right at the beginning of the window you should be fine.
what parks are you doing on what days
some other places my kids love is 50's primetime and sci fi dine in
our first trip we did lots of character meals and it was so worth it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter