Debating between Avetura and Cabana Bay or maybe Endless Summer for Mid July

You haven’t mentioned the makeup of your party. If kids CB, Adults, Aventura.

Went with Aventura - heading home today very happy with selection. We got room 645 and it was a great room. Windows stretch from lake and pool view all the way to view of volcano and then some. Few floors might have been perfect but heard some of those higher floors really hear music from roof bar I heard. My daughter kind of preferred our pool as it was quieter than Safire falls. Though she preferred it was easier to get in hot tub at Safire. Her and friend pool hopped a little when they were here. ‘Ve had longer walks at Disney to actual hotel amenties then it is to Safire falls so really it was like having two pool areas. Used the way through ball rooms a couple of hot days, but usually used bus to parks and boat home excerpt at closings. Bus is nice as we just missed ours one time so we just jumped on cabana bays which was just leaving. Food was okay at Aventura but we both preferred the two restaurants in Safire Falls. One day it was stormy at 5 to 7 and pool got very crowded and was wondering if some kids somehow made it to pool, or maybe they were just in hotel. I think all of Volcanno Bay closed and they seemed
To be loitering in lobby and some in hallway on our floor but maybe they just had rooms there. Overall really liked choice.

Not really planning to return for a while but is a park view more expensive? If not I would suggest one of the corner rooms on the other side would probabbly have even better views.

Not really planning to return for a while but is a park view more expensive? If not I would suggest one of the corner rooms on the other side would probabbly have even better views.
I know the Skyview rooms are a bit more expensive but I don’t think there’s a theme park view category. The Skyview room description states that it will be on one of the highest floors with either a view of Orlando city scape or the park… I think if I’m remembering correctly. We usually book either a deluxe room or a standard room, but always request a high floor. I don’t think we’ve ever been given below floor level nine. There have been times when we received theme park view, but did not request it.

Glad you had a great stay! I noticed recently they are possibly renovating Royal Pacific’s ballrooms … at least some of them, because part of that walkway to cut through the ballrooms to get to and from the parks was blocked off with a fake wall. I’m not sure when that route will reopen.

Can’t sleep yet but just saw video cause I was wondering and we were given a deluxe room. Like I said view was incredible. We also asked for high floor. We got six, but overlooking pool was vital as two times we were able to see when pool reopened and once that hot tub was packed so we went straight to sapphire pool.

Yes and the Lazy River.
You cannot access Volcano Bay for free , but I don't think you can with Cabana Bay either. I think you can enter Volcana Bay through hotel but not sure if you can if you are from Aventura.

Glad you had a great stay! I noticed recently they are possibly renovating Royal Pacific’s ballrooms … at least some of them, because part of that walkway to cut through the ballrooms to get to and from the parks was blocked off with a fake wall. I’m not sure when that route will reopen.
Glad I didn't try then. Early morning bus was fantastic. The lines at the screeners wasn't bad as there were so many so really can't see why to go any other way. We always caught a boat leaving again except if line looked long then bus was so much quicker. However we took boat back significant amount of times and would have been way more annoying staying at Cabana Bay. Another plus was able to get lobby internet in room, they gave me like twelve steps to get room internet and was happy to see the lobby one when I searched.

Yes and the Lazy River.
You cannot access Volcano Bay for free , but I don't think you can with Cabana Bay either. I think you can enter Volcana Bay through hotel but not sure if you can if you are from Aventura.
Great, ty for the reply!

I am trying to choose from these three as well.

I have dockside booked with an AP rate, was considering CB but after reading this I think Ill pass.

Aventura would be my preference, but its $100 more a night - still hoping for an AP rate to pop up.
This is my go to hotel since you can take advantage of SF facilities and its usually much cheaper.
SF is actually a couple of dollars less per night than Aventura for my dates so that is tempting - but still not really worth it to me.

I like the idea of Dockside and access to some of the offsite stuff and taking the bus regardless of what hotel is the same - you have to go through security at the hub.

I do like to be able to walk from Aventura or grab one of the boats to SF and RP.

THe boat was a nice asset and SF is so close. RP seems much further. What was nicer was knowing that if boat dock was really full or boat was just leaving bus was considerably quicker and available alternative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter