Dec 11th Moonlight Magic

MRACorrea

Earning My Ears
If anyone anticipates having unused tickets for Moonlight Magic on December 11th, we would be super grateful. I've tried to no avail to get tickets and we're 3 short. :/ Given the snafu in getting tickets, they are apparently not re-releasing cancelled tickets. We would of course have no problem meeting you at your choice of place & time! Thanks in advance!

If anyone anticipates having unused tickets for Moonlight Magic on December 11th, we would be super grateful. I've tried to no avail to get tickets and we're 3 short. :/ Given the snafu in getting tickets, they are apparently not re-releasing cancelled tickets. We would of course have no problem meeting you at your choice of place & time! Thanks in advance!

You may want to get your post count up to 10. People will be able to PM you once you get ten posts. I know I would prefer to hold a conversation about this in private.

Dan and Sue

I have one. I am still shocked with this story. We are going from 12/9 - 12/18. My son, who is in middle school, said that he wanted to stay home for the first half of the trip and then fly there for the second half so he wouldn't miss a math and Spanish midterm. This was a very out of character move that shocked my wife and I.

Anyway, we now have one extra spot. PM me if you still need it.

You may want to get your post count up to 10. People will be able to PM you once you get ten posts. I know I would prefer to hold a conversation about this in private.

Dan and Sue
Thank you for the recommendation! I typically use the ***********, so don't post a lot on here. Will work on that and PM you. Thanks again!

I have one. I am still shocked with this story. We are going from 12/9 - 12/18. My son, who is in middle school, said that he wanted to stay home for the first half of the trip and then fly there for the second half so he wouldn't miss a math and Spanish midterm. This was a very out of character move that shocked my wife and I.

Anyway, we now have one extra spot. PM me if you still need it.

You have clearly raised a very studious and most probably very smart child!! I am very interested in the one ticket if it is still available. I will send you a PM.

You have clearly raised a very studious and most probably very smart child!! I am very interested in the one ticket if it is still available. I will send you a PM.

Thanks for the kind words... although as a general rule, I think studious might be a too generous of a way to describe him. :)

Yes, I was having trouble posting through the app. I may have 2 extra tickets. We get there tomorrow and I should know by tomorrow night.
Where are you staying?. DM me and I can give you my email or phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter