Dec 2, & 3 WL/POFQ rates?

jonestavern

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
POFQ or WL?
This would follow our stay @ OKW on DVC pts. Trying to book for Dec 2 & 3. Would like to book 1 bed at WL , but @$255 (wood's view) per night, DH will flip! I have reserved POFQ @ $164. per nite, but feel this is high, too. Waiting for AP rates is driving me nuts! I am expecting AP rates to not be as good this year--any ideas re: AP rates for WL or POFQ?
Add to the mix we have a pin offer for $99 per night
preferred room @ ASMo--never have stayed there so if you have let us know--
Oooh! am just like a dog chasing its tail with this one! Could do Fri/Sat @ ASmo then Sunday (& Mon) at WL? DH likes moving once, but I think 3 times would be pushing it there. Help! I am suffering from obsessive over-planning melt down! :crazy:

Trying to make a dollar out of .99 cents!

Jean

i think theres quite a difference between all stars which is a value resort verses any moderate resort such as :earboy2: Pools with Slides, Full Service Dining, Marina Watercraft Rentals, Whirlpools especially if your not traveling with children i have stayed at just about all the resorts on property and have loved them all
( I would sleep on the floor to be in disney!!)
check out mousesavers.com for discounts :earsgirl:
i think you could do better than $99 for the time that your going even $77 is posted on disneys website take a standard room not pool side that could save you an easy $20 each night

Is that 164 at FQ with tax? Because if not then you are paying to much. That is value season and rooms are 134/night (no tax) for regular or 149/night with king or waterview.

Also are you a member of AAA? They have discounts for rooms and are 107/night (no tax) for a standard room at moderates.

AP rates last year were 79/night at moderates but like you said I don't expect them to be as good. I would imagine they would be 84 - 94 this year. This is entirely a huge guess on my part but at least that is what I am speculating.

I have stayed at ASSports before and I would honestly go for the 77/night and not get a preferred room. The rooms aren't that far away from preferred and a little more quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter