Dec 7 - MVMCP friends....help me "WISH" again

Mouseaholic

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone -

I need a little help from my friends here if you have a moment.

The night of Dec 7th, a wonderful group of folks here helped me celebrate a "Wish" come true. My wish for a year was to bring my friend Joan to WDW for the holidays. She had battled cancer, was in remission and was feeling wonderful.

Dec 7th, and in the company of many wonderful folks from here, we shared the moment I had wished for .... for an entire year....we shared "Wishes". My new wish that night was to bring Joan back.....in 10 years.

Friday we found out Joan is now out of remission. The cancer has returned and she once again faces months of treatments followed by another transplant. Today my special friend, Lou bought a ticket for me to fly to Orlando this Saturday for the express purpose of honoring Joan at "Wishes".

For any of those wonderfully special people who were there on Dec 7th and for anyone who reads this and has a moment while watching "Wishes", please think of my friend Joan. Lou, Joan and I believe in the magic that happened there for her the first time and plan to make the magic happen again.

Thank you everyone.

Cathy princess:

"Remember, we must always believe in our "Wishes" for they are the magic in the World. Now, lets all put our hearts together and make a Wish come true."

I believe in Wishes... and I promise to keep Joan in my heart every time I watch it... I have a video clip of wishes that i took recently and when I feel I need a boost I click on the icon on my desktop and there is wishes... I am instantly transported back to the Rose Garden... If I can figure out how to email this clip I will be glad to send it to you...

All my best "Wishes" to Joan, Lou and You ....

Kathy :wizard:

Oh, Cathy!!! I'm so sorry to hear that Joan's facing this newest challenge.

I was there on December 7, along with many other special DISers- TigerLily, TLinden, iluvdisney, towncrier and a gang of others.

I remember watching Wishes with you and Joan, and a huge group hug afterward. *HUGE*!!! And a few tears.

Please tell Joan that she's in the thoughts and prayers of her new friends here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter