December 2016 - Christmas in Disney - We're Planning Already

Dec 2 thru 9th for wife and I. Concluding what should be a very eventful year for us. I turn 65 in April; I'm retiring first of May....45th anniversary June 26th...Wife turns 65 in July...she retires in early August...AND CELEBRATING IT ALL WITH A TRIP TO DISNEY.

My wife and I are in the same boat! We are both teachers---- I had to retire due to medical reasons last Dec, and she retired at the end of the school year in June. We are celebrating my surviving two rare and complicated surgeries and our retirements with two WDW trips. First from October 24 to Nov 3 with her son and his family (tribe) of eight! Then from Dec 21-Jan 1, we are returning just the two of us to celebrate LIFE and all that is worth living. The October trip will be our first with such a large group and kids from 1 to 18 years old! That has been very challenging to plan but also lots of fun. WDW is making the transition to retiring very easy!!!!

We (me & DD) will be at the BC Dec. 22-24 then for 8 days DCL (Fantasy) and back to WDW Poly for NYE. The last time we were there was in 2014 during Christmas but did the cruise first and then a week at WDW. I will be turning 50 this year so this is a big trip for me! :santa:

Just booked on Monday! We said we wouldn't go this year. DS is starting college and hoping for a Disney Internship so I'll be there a lot... our last trip was December 2015. Love that time of year! So 18 months between trips seemed too long... and I booked. Of course I did.

We are staying at Sports and managed to nab a free dining spot. It has been sold out but I kept trying and got lucky.

So excited! It will mean a lot to us since he is going away to school. I might not have seen him in months!

Just booked December 11-17 @ CBR. Will be our first time seeing the Christmas decorations and staying at CBR. :)

--Tim

We booked this week, AOA Cars. We will be there December 24-30. DD is in the Disney College Program and can't come home for Christmas so we are going to her!!! I have always wanted to go at Christmas, so excited!!

We are super excited to be going to WDW December 23-30! This will be our first time ever! Nervous about the crowds, but oh so excited to see it all during Christmas!!

We booked a last minute trip in December...saw a really good rate at an off-site hotel on Mousesavers and realized our AP's expire on 12/5 so why not sneak a last hurrah in 12/1-12/4??? So even though we just got back in September (and had a trip this past May AND this PAST December) we're going back! Also, we won't be hitting WDW again until 2018 so we need to get as much out as we can now.

I haven't dobe an offsite stay in a while so I'm curious how it will stack up to our DVC.

Everyone have a wonderful trip that will be there the next few weeks! We leave in 3 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter