DECEMBER 2017 DISCOUNTS AND CODE WATCH

I've been looking for a deal at a value resort for my week in December and there's been no availability, either to change my reservation or make a new one. Today one of the All Stars is available, but preferred room only so it would still cost more than my current reservation. But it gives me hope to keep checking back!

I've been looking for a deal at a value resort for my week in December and there's been no availability, either to change my reservation or make a new one. Today one of the All Stars is available, but preferred room only so it would still cost more than my current reservation. But it gives me hope to keep checking back!
Before our week at akl I had previously booked 2 nights at ASMu. I just saw today that they had a preferred for my 2 nights at ASsp. For $5 more a night I booked that since I will have a 13 month old so I'd rather be closer to the drink machines in the food court and less walking from the busses. So Disney gave me a promotion and I gave them an extra $10 lol. Go figure. They get you somehow!

I saw one available for my stay also but my current reservation at CBR with Free Dining upgraded to Deluxe Dining is the same cost as All Star. For that I might as well keep the bigger bed.

I gave up and booked through travelocity. They had a 15% discount on POR for 12/12-12/18. At least it's not rack. Still hoping for an AP discount.

I gave up and booked through travelocity. They had a 15% discount on POR for 12/12-12/18. At least it's not rack. Still hoping for an AP discount.
wondering if that's what we'll end up doing - booking through outside, non TA vendor. Very frustrating.

I'm trying to do that and still can't find anything. Bummer
haven't looked yet. I highly doubt the coming AP rates will work out in our favor though. resort availability is so tight. going to check out the other sites once AP rates are released. Still hoping for something through WDW directly.

We don't use a TA.
We always have! Its easier for us...I just dont have time to check all the sites everyday for discounts, sit on hold for hours hoping its able to be applied and such. I actually dont even look for them at all. On Monday I woke up to an email that a discount had come out, she applied it to my package and I was good to go! She is always searching for the best deal and applies it for us. She will also do ADR and FP, but those I like to do on my own.:)

I'm in the exact same situation except we're staying at a moderate. I think we paid rack rate but it sounds like that's the best we can do considering the prices for some places WITH the discount is more than the price we paid!

Anyone have any luck with a December Code? Just made an Animal Kingdom reservation but hoping for a code!!!

Same here. It's crazy.
I know. I've never seen a promotion this terrible. I was 2 hours too late in calling the first day it came out and there still hasn't been anything in the readable price range since. I thought I was safe with picking AKL because they never get to full capacity and always part of promotions.

I know. I've never seen a promotion this terrible. I was 2 hours too late in calling the first day it came out and there still hasn't been anything in the readable price range since. I thought I was safe with picking AKL because they never get to full capacity and always part of promotions.
AP discount around the corner - hope springs eternal?

For any AP holders, Discounts are up but I heard there really isn't anything!
Thank you! Saved another $50 on part of our stay. Nothing on the second half, but i had booked through that online place that lets you stack discounts, so not heartbroken. Had hoped for a reasonable deluxe but not at $1k per night!

Thank you! Saved another $50 on part of our stay. Nothing on the second half, but i had booked through that online place that lets you stack discounts, so not heartbroken. Had hoped for a reasonable deluxe but not at $1k per night!
Can you share the availability you saw? We are considering an AP but I can't waste an hour on the phone today. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!