December 2017! Finding Elusive FPs

Randomly just checked and was finally able to modify my fop after two weeks of checking!!! So I just dropped fop for 2 people at 2 pm on 12/14

I so wish you had dropped for my day, 12/20! Congratulations on finally getting what you wanted! I'm still looking.

Persistence pays off!! After a week of checking sporadically and two full days of almost constantly checking I found FOP FP on 12/20 at 2:30pm.
Congrats!! I feel like something changed today because I was able to modify quite a few that I couldn't previously (nothing as tough as fop) but still weird that after 2 weeks of constant checking with nothing showing up all of a sudden I was able to do everything I wanted. Oh well...I am just grateful!

AWESOME!

And thanks to this post, I was able to get one myself. I jumped on MDE just out of curiosity after seeing you were able to get one, and sure enough I was able to get one for the afternoon of 12/13.

There are a couple of spots showing for 12/14 in the morning. We won't be there until the afternoon or I would have grabbed them up!

How do you check with the new system? I have three for a day but wanted to see if something better opened up.

why is an earlier FP for FOP better? I have one for around 5:30.... I see people here changing those to earlier....what's going on that I don't know?:rotfl2:

why is an earlier FP for FOP better? I have one for around 5:30.... I see people here changing those to earlier....what's going on that I don't know?:rotfl2:

I would guess it’s because they either have plans to hop later in the day to another park (that’s us) or the earlier you use your 3 fp, the more likely you can get a 4th, 5th, etc. At this point, I need two more for my party of 6 and I’ll take whatever for my day!

I would guess it’s because they either have plans to hop later in the day to another park (that’s us) or the earlier you use your 3 fp, the more likely you can get a 4th, 5th, etc. At this point, I need two more for my party of 6 and I’ll take whatever for my day!
ok thanks! I'm just doing one day at AK so I plan to be there all day anyway so I guess I don't need to worry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts