December 2017!

CinderBelleDVC

BLT is my °O° Home - Ask me about it!
I didn't see this thread already started, and since I've already booked Dec 2017, I'm excited for this trip. We went this past Dec and LOVED it. We're going this Oct, and thought about going this Dec, too, but decided to stay at Disney for three weeks to cover all of the Halloween, and at least a week of the Christmas season. So, we'll be missing this actual Dec, which is probably why I'm excited now about this thread and booking so early to secure our stay. Fun times ahead! Anyone else?

Just booked our bounceback for December 9-16th. We just stayed at AoA Finding Nemo suite and loved the resort. Booked a Lion King suite for this trip for a slight change up. My 3 year old daughter loved the Halloween decorations, I can't imagine what our then 5 year old will think of the Christmas decorations.

Oh you are so lucky!!! We go in December this year, but the bounceback offer has already changed to a room only discount. It does not cover all my dates for next December though

We are booked for December 9-15,2017. Finally booked the BWI, Deluxe Club level. Have been wanting to do that for years, just couldn't pull the $$$ trigger. We will be at the Beach Club in 20 days, so we decided to spring for AP's, since they seem to work when you have 12 park days over 2 trips. I think we're gonna buy the Tables in Wonderland card too when we get there next month. It covers alcohol!!! Hoping to be able to bring the BWI price down with an AP discount. I checked Mouse savers and historically those discounts should come out sometime in August. Hope that's true again!

Just booked for December 3 to 15 - super excited!!! Now hopefully some good discounts come out

I am hoping to make a DVC reservation at a AKV and get a studio for a week next December...so I can't book until January.
I just booked for Dec4-8 SSR and a cruise for 8-11! The moonlight magic event locked in my dates for me, hoping to be able to get into that one.

I was able to book a standard studio at Kidani 11/29-12/8. We are excited to get back to Kidani after having trips at Jambo for the last few years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!