***** December 2019 *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got back from WDW last Saturday and have already booked again. POFQ 12/7 - 14th. It's so beautiful at Christmas time and everybody was on their best behavior (no cutting in line or rudeness!)
Did you do the Bounceback? I forgot to check on it when I was there a few weeks ago!

Happy Easter! So is anyone going over Christmas/ New Year's thinking about doing a tour? I thought it would be a good way to be in a park but not be worrying about lines and crowds so much lol. I'm doing the Up Close with Rhinos tour in about 10 days and may book it again for the family in Dec. or the Caring for Giants as well as Behind the Seeds at Epcot. My 13 year old is interested and won't start be annoying since these are only an hour :thumbsup2
I've considered the Behind the Seeds tour. We have been saying for the longest that we were gonna try it. We will be there Christmas week. It might be a great idea. I would love to hear other's opinions of this as well. Following...

Is the roll call going to be updated? Booked my bounce back offer during my December 2018 trip! Heading down Saturday December 7 - Sunday December 15th at POR!! I'll be doing MVMCP, and I'm hoping for an after hours event somewheres. I did theMK after hours last December and it was super great!
I'll probably head to Universal for one day to get in the new motorbike ride!
From what I can see, it looks like the OP left the forum on Oct 12, 2018, her last post was here, one of the first ones. (I hope she's okay :worried:)

If anyone wants to form a new thread and keep a Roll call at the top so we can see who overlaps with each other & possible get togethers, I'll join in, but I'm running the *** Official October 2019 Thread - Boo to You!*** thread and don't want to mix the two up.

Last edited:
We've been scheduled to go December 2-7 for over a year now. We scheduled all of our Hollywood Studios stuff in June.

We scheduled Hollywood Studios for December 5th. Rise of the Resistance Day.

We're still gonna do it. I'm excited and terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!