December Waitlist Came Through!! Updated - got last night!!

Lexxiefern

DIS Veteran
Got home from work today, ran to check the answering machine and there it was! A message from MS saying my waitlist had come through for december!!

When I called I was given the choice of BCV for 2 nights or BWV for 3. I went with BCV (because I have the 5 nights after already), so hopefully someone else got the call for BWV for dec 2-5. I also released a BWV studio with BW view for dec 3 and 4.

I am still waiting for dec 2nd (I have a studio).

I am now a believer in the waitlist!!!!!!

Updated below.....

Glad to read the waitlist worked for you! I used it a few times years ago & it worked then.

Congrats! Still waiting for our Dec, waitlist to come through....hope we get as lucky as you!

Oh, wait, just checked the mail and discovered that my waitlist came through too! Yipee!

I am on the waitlist for Dec. 2 - 7 and want that studio, but no call! :( Maybe tomorrow?? Pixie dust, please find me... Congratulations, to the happy ex-waitlisters!

congrats! i found out yesterday my waitlist for january came thru too :teeth: (bwv standard studio)

Hi,

Congrats & have a great time!!!

Allison

Congratulations!

Did you waitlist day by day, or for a whole block of time? I'm (still) waiting for the waitlist confirmation letter to make it's way to my mailbox (for 12/4-12/8 at WLV or BWV or BCV)....!!!

(If you have any pixie dust left over, could I borrow some??!) :teeth:

--Sarah

Got another call today and my last (actually my first) night came through!! I was very surprised to hear that thursday dec 2nd came through for a 1 bedroom BCV.

So I released a BWV studio boardwalk view for dec 2nd today. I hope someone got it!

Bouncy tigger, I waitlisted for all 3 nights and just the third night, but they called me with the 2nd and 3rd nights, so I have no idea how they put it in. Then they called me 3 days later saying I had the first night. good luck to you!

So 8 nights BCV here I come!!

Lexxiefern:
I think I may have gotten your Dec. 3 and 4 boardwalk view! Thanks!! Now I have Dec 2, 3 and 4 and am still waiting for 5 and 6. Keeping my fingers crossed that we won't have to move those last 2 nights, but ever so grateful that you were kind enough to release your rooms ASAP so that we could enjoy a few nights at BWV with a great view! We can look across Crescent Lake at you in BCV!
Jean

Originally posted by jekjones1558
Lexxiefern:
I think I may have gotten your Dec. 3 and 4 boardwalk view! Thanks!! Now I have Dec 2, 3 and 4 and am still waiting for 5 and 6. Keeping my fingers crossed that we won't have to move those last 2 nights, but ever so grateful that you were kind enough to release your rooms ASAP so that we could enjoy a few nights at BWV with a great view! We can look across Crescent Lake at you in BCV!
Jean

Yay!! I am so glad someone I "know" got my room!! I will have to make sure I get some lime green and put it on our stroller;) I know what you look like (from your pictures) so I will keep an eye out for you. Congrats!! I hope you get your other 2 nights:wave2:

I really think that DISers are as much a part of the feeling of "home" at DVC as the properties themselves. Family is what makes a home! Thanks again, Lexxiefern! Have a magical trip.

Got my waitlist too. We added 1 night to our BWV stay and then added 1 night at Hilton Head for a stop on the way home.

Now it is Nov. 28 - Dec 2 at BWV and Dec 3 at HH.

Only thing left to do is priceline our Nov 27 night for cheap! I hate to use points for a non productive Disney day!

Pixie dust to all those still waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter