Decisions, Decisions...what would you do?

I know alot of posters love HDDR but I won't ever go back (please no flames). The food was not bad but it definitely was so-so. Our chicken wasn't hot. The rest of the food was ok. The server wasn't good. Even though we were there during a less crowded time, all the tables were crammed together so that it was hard for the performers to walk around. I would use your 2 TS for something else. The show was okay-it was very corny-my DD(now 6)thought it was hysterical but she was only 3 at the time.

One other thing, what with having to arrive early (why, I don't know), transportation to the hall (boat to and bus from) it took a long time.

So, again, I say skip it and try 2 other TS or something better like California Grill-their food is awesome and so is the view of Wishes. Have Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter