Decorated Table for B-Day?!?

2angelsinheaven

Loves making dreams come true!
We have a PS for Ohana's on the 4th for DNiece's B-Day and MIL and FIL's 35th Anniversary... I know CRT decorates the tables if they know if advance, does or can Ohana's do this too? If not do you think it would be possible to bring my own disney themed items (confetti, ballons, hats, etc) for them to place on the table before bringing us to the table?

If they don't offer table decorations, I don't see the harm in bringing balloons and hats, but not confetti! What a mess to clean up! I also wouldn't ask them to "decorate", just do it yourself when you are seated.

You are wise to not plan on them doing anything for you. Not everyone who has celebrated a birthday at Cindy's has gotten "decorated".

At WDW, if you want something special done, you really need to plan it out on your own, or make advance arrangements that you pay for to guarantee it will happen :)

Anne

I would bring what ever you want to go on the table with you can when you check in at the podium, just ask the seater if they can place it on the table right before you are sat. Of course you don't want anything too big or time consuming or expensive. I would stay away from any type of confetti and those noise horn blowout things. Where I work, we have many people bring in their own things, no big deal to us. Most of the time, whatever is brought in is left because it has food all over it or gotten ruined. Keep it simple!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter