Decorating at Grand Californian

eeyore70

Mouseketeer
Does anyone remember what day this was done this year? I am planning my trip for next year and am hoping the tree and gingerbread house will be decorated when we are there.

Can't tell you for sure, but I was there 11/14 - 11/16. The tree was up the whole time we were there and they were still working on the Gingerbread House. Kind of fun each day to see what progress and additional things were added each day as a result.

It is done in phases over a few days but pretty sure completion coincides with official "Holiday Season" dates at the parks.

The tree goes up overnight, and yes, it’s done in time for the start date of the holiday season.

The tree goes up overnight, and yes, it’s done in time for the start date of the holiday season.
The start of the holidays this year was Nov 9th, and it was not up on the 12th when we departed. In the past, it had gone up on Sat morning of Veteran's day weekend (we used to watch after the 10K started.) But it went up later this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter