Dedicated to DLP Podcast #124 – Live From DLP: Halloween, Mickey 90, Food Fest, Jazz & PhilharMagic

Dedicated to DLP Podcast – Episode 118 – InsidEars Launch Event, PhilharMagic, Phantom Manor, Disney Village, Halloween, Christmas

A massive night for Disneyland Paris, it’s fans and guests as the InsidEars Disneyland Paris Social Club was launched over in Disneyland Paris with a convention centre full of invited guests and a whole lot of news to share with everyone. New shows, new attraction updates, new hotel themes, new food, new cavalcades and so much more. It’s a whirlwind discussion of everything announced and what it means for Disneyland Paris, and us fans.

Listen/Stream on the website
Listen/Download on iTunes
Direct Download/Stream

Last edited:
Dedicated to DLP Podcast – Episode 121 – Special Guest, Marvel AP Night, Disney Village, Iron Man Spinner & X-Files Alien Encounter

Dedicated-to-DLP-Podcast-Episode-121-Special-Guest-Marvel-AP-Night-Disney-Village-Iron-Man-Spinner-X-Files-Alien-Encounter-580x326.jpg

It’s been a while since this guy was on an episode of the podcast, but he’s back to chat all things Disneyland Paris. We had a lot to talk about too, what with the Disneyland Paris Annual Pass Marvel Soiree, Disney Village overhaul, Phantom Manor, the potential for Iron Man Spinner and X-Files Alien Encounter attractions. Oh, and Bart Simpson?

Direct Download/Stream

Dedicated to Disneyland Paris Podcast - Episode 124 - Live From Disneyland Paris: Halloween, Mickey 90, Food Festival, Jazz & PhilharMagic

Live from Disneyland Paris, where Steve was joined by Martin from Holiday Hamster, hear all about the brand new Halloween 2018 season in Disneyland Paris, the Disney Loves Jazz event, the Rendez-Vous Gourmand food festival, Mickey 90 Mouse Party and the Cupcake Girls, PhilharMagic and so much more!

Direct Download/Stream

Last edited:
Hi Steve!

I´ve just listened to your last ever podcast and all I want to say is to thank you so much for our time in the past. It was always a great source and I loved listened to it and your videos were great.

So thank you again for your great information source.

I wish you and your family all the best.

tumblr_nj08yweOVr1smcbm7o1_400.gif

Have a great soccer time with Lucas!

Thorsten from Germany

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!