• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

deleted

The golf carts are wonderful! They run about $45 a day, but in May we got a deal because we rented for 10 days and got it for a little less.

Reserve by calling the Bike Barn number as soon as you know you want it. They are often all reserved!

There are parking areas at the marina, the Settlement bus stop, and the Outpost bus stop. Also at Pioneer Hall and the trading posts. You can tell which cart is yours by the number on the side. I can tell which one is mine by the decorations I add!

They really add to the trip. In the evenings you can ride around and check out all the camper loops and decorations. It makes it really nice to zoom down to the beach for the sunset or to see the fireworks. It saves on tired feet! One of my favorite activities is to just ride around and offer tired people a lift--they are so stunned!

We just returned and rented a cart. We got a deal for renting for a week. I think it came down to $37.00 a day. It was well worth it. It was fun especially after a big meal at Trail's End to hop in, stop at either of the trading posts then head back to our campsite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter