"Delicate" question about WOC

dizzydvcfan1

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm hoping someone has an answer for my "delicate" question. Since my family will be waiting for close to 2 hours before the show starts, it's almost a guarantee that one of us will have to go to the restroom before the show begins. Are we allowed to leave the blue/green/yellow sections to go to the bathroom, or are we "out of luck"? If we are allowed to leave, how do we get back in? Thanks

Hi! I'm hoping someone has an answer for my "delicate" question. Since my family will be waiting for close to 2 hours before the show starts, it's almost a guarantee that one of us will have to go to the restroom before the show begins. Are we allowed to leave the blue/green/yellow sections to go to the bathroom, or are we "out of luck"? If we are allowed to leave, how do we get back in? Thanks

Yes, you can leave and come back! Just find the CM monitoring your section, let them know you need to use the bathroom and they will direct you to another CM near the entrance to the viewing area who will give you a pass. When you return, you give the pass back to the CM at the entrance and make your way back to your party.

Thanks Mcky36! That's at least one thing I don't need to worry about. Now I only have to hope I can make it standing for 2 hours plus! (I am 10months post back surgery!) A castmember told me to rent some kind of chair for $12 a day. He said I could use it waiting in line??

Thanks Mcky36! That's at least one thing I don't need to worry about. Now I only have to hope I can make it standing for 2 hours plus! (I am 10months post back surgery!) A castmember told me to rent some kind of chair for $12 a day. He said I could use it waiting in line??

They will put you in the handicapped section if you have a wheelchair and you will have no hope of getting up close. We sat in the handicapped section the other night and we were pretty far back and our view was blocked by people putting kids on their shoulders plus the crowds in general. However, we did see the show. If you can't stand for 3-4 hours, do what you need to if you want to see the show.

There are numerous reports being posted about short people not being able to see 1/3-2/3 of the water projections (me included!). Then there are the incredibly rude people who think it's OK to put their kids on their shoulders and block the views of everyone behind them.

Disney needs to do something to fix this incredibly ill-thought viewing problem. I won't be back until they fix it. However we did have a wonderful meal at Ariel's before we arrived in our terrible viewing position.

It's great that they let people leave and come back, but when you are a party of 2
(one adult and one young child) you are out of luck when it comes to bathroom breaks! It's basically impossible to save your space and leave. Once for F! we came back to find our space overrun. Another time I did get a family to watch our space for us (we had chairs in the outdoor restaurant seating). I'm not sure what we could do for WoC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter