DelSol Inn

mrsw94

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen a ton of reviews for it, so I thought I'd share. We stayed at the DelSol Inn September 14-18, 2018. We stayed in a Family Suite (I think that was the name). 2 Queen beds and a bunk bed. The queen beds were quite comfy. The kids (DD16 & DS10) said the bunk beds were fine. My son especially loved that the bunk beds had stairs going up rather than a ladder.

My biggest complaint was not enough blankets, but that also has to do with a husband who likes to crank the AC. My kids brought theirs, but I forgot to toss an extra in for myself.

The breakfast was not amazing. Donuts, bread, jelly, hardboiled eggs, toaster waffles, and cereal (Corn Flakes and Fruit Loops). But it got us going for a few hours before we grabbed something else.

The pool was fine, the we all enjoyed it. The parks closed at 8pm on Monday night, so by 9pm the pool was full of kids, but they were all playing and having a great time. The hot tub was full of tired parents. (myself included!)

We did pay for parking, but I just included it in my hotel total and didn't think much about it.

The walk to the parks was GREAT! Less than 5 minutes to bag check, so easy! Hubby had to go back to the car one morning (apparently toy Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters aren't allowed in the park), and it was super quick.

Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!

Last edited:
Thanks for your report! I booked Park Vue for upcoming Tiki Day for my sister and me. Then the other day I saw that Del Sol was available for $100 less (total). I have both booked and am not sure which one to keep; both are in great locations but I've never stayed at either one. I've read a lot about PVI but Del Sol is a question mark. Besides saving us each $50, I get some good Rapid Rewards points for Del Sol, so I'm still debating it. Since it's only a little over a week away, I need to make a decision today :D Sister is leaving it up to me. I hate that, LOL.

We've stay a couple of times at the DelSol. It wasn't too bad, we prefer the Desert Inn but both are very reasonable and close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter