• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delta Specials

DiznyMagic

<font color=green>Touched by a fairy<br><font colo
Hi guys I don't know if this will help anyone (it didn't for us) but if someone can take advantage of these great prices good luck!
I called Delta directly on Sunday afternoon and got quoted for roundtrip airfare from Cleveland to Orlando for 174.00. BUT you have to travel before May 31st. WE are going in July so we lucked out but good luck if anyone can take advantage of this! BTW, this was lower than what I was able to get online!

i am confused, you said you have to travel by may 31st, but you are not traveling until
july??

Yes travel needs to be completed no later than May 31st and we are going in July 13th. When I asked for rates for our dates it jumped to 304.00 rountrip per person!

How do you feel about flying out of Toledo? We just purchased last night after weeks of checking--round trip leaving July 7 and coming back July 16 was $197 per person. First time I'd seen it under $200 and as recently as last weekend it was $212.
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter