Deluxe Dining Plan

I would do the deluxe your first two nights, then the regular dining the rest. We do the dining plan every year and usually start with the deluxe. It is a lot of food for 8 days but if you eat signature every night it might be worth it for the 8 days. If you are not eating signature every night then I would do regular with TIW for appetizers.

As of may disney announced that all dining plans canceled through sept 26, 2021.

whi knows what’s next. They can reinstate at any time. They can extend it indefinitely. Since normal dining plan negotiations are finished typically by year end, again who knows when they will be back.

my personal opinion, backed by nothing, is until Disney fully reopens with no restrictions we won’t see all the resorts and restaurants opened. And we won’t see the dining plans return until then.

2022 is my guess.
Thanks. This will help me to manage my expectations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!